Guardian Angel Mantra

Discuss The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits

Guardian Angel Mantra

Postby asimon2008 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:21 am

How do you pronounce the word Djergu from 140 ancient mantras? See attached.
asimon2008

Re: Guardian Angel Mantra

Postby asimon2008 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:15 pm

http://rapidshare.com/files/253513244/1 ... as.torrent This is the screenshot version from uncannymind.com
asimon2008

Postby Omnis Validus » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:40 am

I'd probably pronounce it something like (Duh-Jair-Goo). All of the names in this book are either names of grimoiric spirits/mythological figures, or just "foreign" sounding words, so I don't know how effective they'll be.

Here's a good site that may interest you:

http://spiritrus.com/spiritguides/index.html

Good Luck,
X

Edit: I just re-read this pdf and it sounds like total bullshit. There are a lot of good mantras out there if that's what you're interested in, but the guy who made up this book is an idiot.
Ex Mea Sententia.
________________________________________________________________________________

Potentia vobiscum.
Omnis Validus
Grand Conjurer

Postby asimon2008 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Maybe it is. But these are from uncannymind.com The one from rapidshare.com shows it that it is one and that it does come from uncannymind.com I also found Babylonian Secret words of power be sold on that website as well. Even though I got the pdf for free. Also some of these names like the last chapter dealing with Chakra mantras are genuine. I hear about those all the time. Plus some of the spirits with the attributes listed in 140 ancient secret mantras look exactly like the one in Amazing Secrets of Occult Power by Carl Nagel. Not all of the spirits from the Goetia are in there though.
asimon2008

Postby Omnis Validus » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:35 pm

It seems pretty bogus to me, maybe someone else here could give you their opinion. I wouldn't use it as the words in the book don't hold any power as mantras, and many of the spirits given as mantras don't do the things this book says they'll do for you(let alone will they work for you if all you're doing is chanting their name as a mantra). In addition I'd advise you to stay away from that uncannymind.com site, I just checked that out it feels like a couple people trying to take advantage and make money by selling pdf's of cheap and out of print books for 100's of $.

Blessings and good luck on your search for knowledge,
X
Ex Mea Sententia.
________________________________________________________________________________

Potentia vobiscum.
Omnis Validus
Grand Conjurer

Postby AEternitas » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:07 am

I would suggest that you look towards the tradition of the Greek Magical Papyri for inspiration and ideas and set out to devise and receive your own Words of Power for magic and sorcery. Techniques of various forms of letter and number mysticism and Qabalistic exegis would be a useful point of study here as well.
AEternitas

Postby wizardscauldron » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:11 pm

I purchased Jason Pike's book about 15 years ago and did write to him to ask for pronunciations which he kindly replied to. I no longer have the pronunciations and I am sure if you write to Finbarr books asking them to forward your mail to him he will be able to answer pronuciation questions. By the way Mr Cullinan carries some pretty strong warnings regarding breaking copyright of his publications and he is a knowledgeable man with regards the occult so I wouldn't slap copyrighted books across this forum for download as in the first post here. In your defence the pdf doesn't state that its a copyrighted Finbarr book.
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.
wizardscauldron
Grand Conjurer

Postby Vovin » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:53 pm

Until stated otherwise I have removed the offending PDF. Posting copyright material is against the rules on this forum. If this document is in the public domain and is freely distributable I will gladly add it back.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)
Vovin
Magister Templi
Magister Templi

Postby wizardscauldron » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:03 pm

Vovin wrote:Until stated otherwise I have removed the offending PDF. Posting copyright material is against the rules on this forum. If this document is in the public domain and is freely distributable I will gladly add it back.

I don't think it is in the public domain as I have seen it in one of Finbarr's catalogues within the last year so it looks like it is still a good seller and I doubt Mr cullinan has sold the copyright - but I may be making an incorrect assupmtion.
wizardscauldron
Grand Conjurer

Postby wizardscauldron » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:30 pm

Omnis Validus wrote:
Edit: I just re-read this pdf and it sounds like total bullshit. There are a lot of good mantras out there if that's what you're interested in, but the guy who made up this book is an idiot.

I wrote to Finbarr books to ask if I could have copies of testimonials for this book and received a pile back from delighted customers of this book that have had spectacular results from the book. I tried the DJERGU mantra and it didn't work :lol: but having said that the testimonials looked genuine enough to me and I have had excellent results from many Finbarr books over the years. Also the pdf that has been removed from this topic didn't state that the author, Jason Pike, had many of his students receive excellent results from the mantras in the first section and usually within 7-10 days, sometimes less.
wizardscauldron
Grand Conjurer

Next

Return to Planetary And Angel Magic