Finbarr Books

Discuss New Grimoires and Techniques outlined in books like NAP , NIP , Frater Malak etc..

Re: Finbarr Books

Postby LUCKY8HORSES » Wed May 14, 2008 5:47 pm

axeezo wrote:lol, they are expensive "now" especially from resellers, if you go to them directly - like so many things- you get them much cheaper. LOL i think Brother Moloch should be Credited/Blamed-lol- with contributing to it. He started many posts in his yahoo groups about these spell books and the Modern Grimoires, so more and more and more of us started asking and buying them- Thank the Gods i have bought such titles like the Master Grimoire for pennies compared to what's being asked for now, and the Book Of Old ones went for 6 pounds, lol tough chance that happening again. my 50cents worth
Axeezo

Oh Yeah? DO they work though? silly me I've bought 4 FINBARR books and it's on it's way.I paid $100 for all..I hope it's worth it. :evil: :lol: :ugeek: What is Brother Moloch yahoo group? I would like to join. thanks bro.
DINGGOY
    LUCKY8HORSES
    Initiate

Postby Blue Sorceress » Fri May 16, 2008 2:51 am

In going through my stash of books, I came across this finnbar book, that I have never used, called Pen & Paper Magic by Kate Richardson &William Van. Anyone familiar with this book? Some of the symbols and names are familiar to me, but most are not :roll: Perhaps that is why I have yet to attempt anything in it.. :?
    Blue Sorceress
    Initiate

Postby LUCKY8HORSES » Mon May 19, 2008 2:56 pm

very humorous books, not magick material whatsoever..I listed all of them on ebay.
    Last edited by LUCKY8HORSES on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    DINGGOY
      LUCKY8HORSES
      Initiate

Postby ElBrujo » Mon May 19, 2008 7:18 pm

LUCKY8HORSES wrote:my books came, I've read it, nothing special..it's nothing I've never heard before.most of them are like manuals, few pages. :cry: :?

Which books did you order? I have my own selection of finbarrs that I think are worthwhile.
      ElBrujo

Postby LUCKY8HORSES » Mon May 19, 2008 8:57 pm

:? :lol: :x :P :oops:
      Last edited by LUCKY8HORSES on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      DINGGOY
        LUCKY8HORSES
        Initiate

Postby axeezo » Thu May 29, 2008 9:41 pm

Hi , i do have some, one in particular i think is out of print "New Zodiac Power by Damien Knight", that one by Stella scott about how to get results is really good, it uses the Cullinan tape method- we can use digital now,lol. and some others. that method can be adapted to be used for any book from anywhere.
        Axeezo
        axeezo
        Grand Conjurer

Postby Grab » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:18 am

How is Paul Summers as an author? He has a book called "Devastating Love Spells".
        Fun quote by Uncle Chuckie about Radionics: "To rule mankind and make the world obey"
        Grab
        Grand Conjurer

Postby LUCKY8HORSES » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:57 pm

it's CHEESY!! DON'T buy it.. ALL of them are cheesy and over price :roll:
        DINGGOY
          LUCKY8HORSES
          Initiate

Postby ElBrujo » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:24 pm

LUCKY8HORSES wrote:it's CHEESY!! DON'T buy it.. ALL of them are cheesy and over price :roll:

Good. I wasnt planning to. Witch's Guide to Lust and Love looks good..
          ElBrujo

Postby Blue Sorceress » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:46 pm

The finbarr book that's got me curious right now is The Book Of Forbidden Knowledge by Basil Le Croix.. Out of all the books they claim are rare this one actually seems to be.. Is it as sinister as it claims to be? :twisted:
          Blue Sorceress
          Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Grimoires