The ritual of Astaroth - Sexual and demonic magick

Discuss New Grimoires and Techniques outlined in books like NAP , NIP , Frater Malak etc..

The ritual of Astaroth - Sexual and demonic magick

Postby SFT » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:42 pm

It has been a while since I have really done much on the occult front, but now my temple room is clear and ready for business.

I admit that tonights ritual were embarrassingly poor, but on a positive note, I learnt a shed load.

Notes: Very poorly organized, need to get items sorted before ritual.

Thanked Astaroth for all positive things whilst creating sigil, accidentally used 2 separate pieces of paper.

Used Reiki to charge talisman, could definitely feel the magnetic push about 3" off paper.

Summoned Astaroth, asked him to make his presence known or felt. Said the sigil would do for this session but another must be made next time for a greater connection, said it was not important what happened to this one. Tore sigil up, threw in bin.

Felt as though the operation had been a complete failure, happy in the knowledge that next time everything will be right.

Got the impression Astaroth was in no way annoyed by the proceedings as he seemed to have left rather soon due to us both coming to the same conclusion about the ritual.

Getting into the habit of letting the internal 'voices' just talk and do there thing instead of discounting them, I'm looking at it with an open mind. If I'm doing a ritual, I give the dialogue a chance and don't analyze the events. Proof will come after the proceedings.

Didn't know how poor my supplies were before starting. Granted it was a spur of the moment thing to kick-start my occult activities again, didn't really expect my resources to be lacking so much.

Was happy with the 'push' from the sigil, was very dense too.

In the future I will have to plan rituals out in advance, get a standard supply of incenses/oils/candles. Actually follow the instructions in the book instead of going free form without previous experience and put more effort into it, keep an eye for detail.

To ebay! :whistle
SFT
Initiate

Re: The ritual of Astaroth - Sexual and demonic magick

Postby wizardscauldron » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:08 pm

SFT wrote:Got the impression Astaroth was in no way annoyed by the proceedings as he seemed to have left rather soon due to us both coming to the same conclusion about the ritual.

To ebay! :whistle

:rofl

By the way, forum member Andros has had a very good working relationship with Astaroth.
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.
wizardscauldron
Grand Conjurer

Postby andros » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:32 am

It would surprise me greatly if Astaroth were annoyed by the proceedings - he is too nice a guy :D
andros
Adept

Postby SFT » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Well, what do you know, it actually worked regardless of my initial failures. Kudos to Astaroth.

The results weren't pixel perfect, but it was pretty much spot on considering the circumstances.

Just need to stock up on supplies and give the ritual a bit more polish next time.
SFT
Initiate

Postby Constantine » Sat May 14, 2011 8:56 pm

If you dont mind me asking, what was the initial operation used for? You said you had success, just wondering what the success was.
http://www.museumofenlightenment.com
Your help is needed to create and build a one of a kind museum dedicated to the research, study and exhibiting of the human spiritual journey!
Constantine
Initiate

Postby SFT » Sun May 15, 2011 4:38 pm

It was kinda personal..let's just say intimate things were a tad drab. Yeah, very base and all but it was a relatively simple starting point where results would be relatively easy to manipulate and perceivable.

Just need to get some magickal direction before going on as there is little point contacting spirits or doing ritual just for the hell of it, or so they say. I'll continue the ritual as a way to keep a link going and feed Astaroth so that when I actually need something, it should be quicker to materialize.
SFT
Initiate

Postby Constantine » Sun May 15, 2011 7:01 pm

I understand the personal nature.... I too am contemplating using some ehh... outside influence to help to make a means to my end goal.... Was he very difficult to work with? or not? I too as you said, have a current "drab" time. Any advice for those that are looking to do as you did?

I imagine you did the circle casting and banishing per golden dawn style? or did you use something else?
http://www.museumofenlightenment.com
Your help is needed to create and build a one of a kind museum dedicated to the research, study and exhibiting of the human spiritual journey!
Constantine
Initiate

Postby SFT » Sun May 15, 2011 11:27 pm

The method described in sexual and demonic magick is pure simplicity, no over the top invocations, no banishings, it's a very formal thing, no circle was used either.

As with most rituals, it comes down to what you put into it as to what you get out (in my experience anyhoo's). I spent some time charging the sigil, opening myself up and clearing my mind. After this I did some visualization whilst merging the energies of Astaroth with my desire.

Astaroth was very understanding and patient, there was also some residual contact after the ritual in the from of mental communication. A lot of the information he gives is very much common sense, also when talking he seems to direct internal thoughts (for want of a better term), his voice is very relaxed and calming too.
SFT
Initiate

Postby andros » Wed May 18, 2011 12:57 am

Yes! He communicates with me in the exact same way.
andros
Adept

Postby Prodigalson » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Excuse the Newbie here,

But many other sources say you at least need a magic circle - preferable a ring or seal of solomon as well as a circle,
in order to work with Astaroth. Why does Carl Nagel or anyone on this forum not reccomend one?

From what I understand there can be quite dangerous side effects from not being properly protected.

Any Advice?
Prodigalson
Initiate

Next

Return to Modern Grimoires