Babylonian Sacred Words Of Power by Carl Nagel...

Discuss New Grimoires and Techniques outlined in books like NAP , NIP , Frater Malak etc..

Babylonian Sacred Words Of Power by Carl Nagel...

Postby Frater.F.D. » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Ok, started working with it 3 days ago... I'll be posting results... anyone working with it?

By Now I'm working with the Invocation to Release the Awesome Power of Magickal Energy. It's simmilar to the Nap Ritual to the Point A. Then I'm following with the Ritual to Create an Omnipotent Protective Barrier of Light (as I have lotsa enemies, dunno why on the world things are this way, wathever). This last ritual is simmilar to the Invocation Against Evil from Nap

By now I feel really good, and protected... Soon I'll get news
Ishtar, I'll follow you wherever you take me...
Frater.F.D.
Conjurer

Re: Babylonian Sacred Words Of Power by Carl Nagel...

Postby Sputnik » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi Frater F.D, i went into a mild state of trance after performing the invocation to release magical energy. This can be considered a good sign in beginning magical rituals on the astral plane and manifesting wishes on the physical plane.

However, i decided to halt the progress as some of the incantation words in wealth spell were used unrealistically and in a challenging authoritative manner.. (e.g. "know that i command, provoke, and require thee to manifest all my monetary desires in the wink of an eye."...).
Sputnik
Adept

Postby nox » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Frater.F.D. wrote:Ok, started working with it 3 days ago... I'll be posting results... anyone working with it?

By Now I'm working with the Invocation to Release the Awesome Power of Magickal Energy. It's simmilar to the Nap Ritual to the Point A. Then I'm following with the Ritual to Create an Omnipotent Protective Barrier of Light (as I have lotsa enemies, dunno why on the world things are this way, wathever). This last ritual is simmilar to the Invocation Against Evil from Nap

By now I feel really good, and protected... Soon I'll get news

Sputnik wrote:Hi Frater F.D, i went into a mild state of trance after performing the invocation to release magical energy. This can be considered a good sign in beginning magical rituals on the astral plane and manifesting wishes on the physical plane.

However, i decided to halt the progress as some of the incantation words in wealth spell were used unrealistically and in a challenging authoritative manner.. (e.g. "know that i command, provoke, and require thee to manifest all my monetary desires in the wink of an eye."...).

Totally agree with that.Certain incantations are exaggerated.I don t think it s a good idea to provoke certain entities, or any entity especially when your not sure about their nature. U could try to rewrite certain parts of the formulas to a more respectful version .
nox
Conjurer

Postby Frater.F.D. » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Mmm... yes I'd rewrite some of the spells... I may do a modified version of it... great idea, thanks guys. Used to NAP I missed some way of giving thanks and closing the ritual... respect is always necesary... :Thank You
Frater.F.D.
Conjurer

Postby Frater.F.D. » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Just to say my enemies keep on falling down like flies and I feel like King of Mambo :lol: So funny seeing'em crashing against the wall :rofl Thanks Adad, Marduk and Shamash :twisted:

I'm keeping on with the rituals for self defense + adding the astral travel tonite... I'll keep on updating...
Frater.F.D.
Conjurer

Return to Modern Grimoires