Doubt in Lucky Hoodoo system

Discuss New Grimoires and Techniques outlined in books like NAP , NIP , Frater Malak etc..

Re: Doubt in Lucky Hoodoo system

Postby Magick42 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:30 pm

francov wrote:Okay in the last two weeks I worked with the first three lessons of the Lucky Hoodoo course in the VGW, and I can share a bit. So I did the "Dedication to the Spirits", "The Basic Ritual for Gaining from Hoodoo Spirits" and the mental exercises of the third lesson (esoteric prayer, Holy House).
Actually I DID have results. I asked for a boost of inspiration (I'm writing a sf novel), and soon I got very good stuff and ideas and I moved beyond the point where I was stuck. Then I asked for a certain woman I've recently met would be attracted by myself and this woman in the last week has started to message me and call me, asking for some esoteric books to read and some hint, and I think I'm gonna have sex with her very soon...
I used the ritual framework from VGW, the only thing I add was a stick of frankincense.
However, I must admit such a discomfort. And the reason is the same for which I started this thread one month ago. I see results but I don't feel the Spirits around me. The main thing I asked for is to establish a relationship between the LH Spirits and Myself, but it seems too generic to me. I mean I always used to invoke ONE CERTAIN SPIRIT (in other system) and I waited for ITS RESPONSE, but now I don't know WHO to wait for, because I'm invoking The Lucky Hoodoo Spirits all together I guess.
And at this time I'm much more concerned about establishing an attunement than gaining material results. I know possibly it's a matter of time, but what if I started to invoke the Loa Legbha directly with the ritual framework of Lucky Hoodoo, also using his veve? Has anyone suggestion?
Thanks in advance.
F.

Let me ask you a question. When you say that you asked for a certain female's attention, I am curious, did you use the magickal square or was it the general working where you put your question on a index card and ask for help?

Are you asking if you can petition Papa Legba to open the way for you for invoking the vodou spirit famillies that are listed in that book?
Demons I can understand. People are crazy.
Magick42
Conjurer

Re: R: Doubt in Lucky Hoodoo system

Postby francov » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:13 pm

I did not use the square. I ask for her attention writing the request on paper using the basic ritual for gaining from the spirits, and also I did some strong sexual visualizations.
Yes, I'm thinking to invoke Papa Legba for making contact with the loas.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9001 con Tapatalk 2
francov
Adept

Postby Nagual-Hoor-Lam » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Hmm Hmm...

Well, try it out I say! Invoke one of the spirits (perhaps choosing from the "points chaude" diagram in the appendix.) Let us know what happens.

I did something similar with the Papa Guedhe of the VGW and had striking results. Poltergeist-like activity, for example. I found it very startling.

I am of the opinion that the Loa of this book are not exactly the Loa of other voodoos. So while some Mambo of the Hatian tradition might balk at your invoking of Papa Legba, I think you could in theory do it. But of course, I don't think it would be the very same Papa Legba that the Mambo might be familiar with. There are many Legbas.
We look to the moon, rather than grasping the finger tip. Image
Nagual-Hoor-Lam
Conjurer

Postby francov » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:55 am

Mmm... Point-chauds diagram? I'm not sure to have it in my copy of VGW... I have the Weiser 2007 expanded edition available on amazon...

Anyway, I'm working on some adjustment from the original basic framework of LH. I'm adding hoodoo stuff as conjure oil, incense, psalm, candle spells.
And I'm getting some information from spirits like flashes of awareness and intuitive thoughts. They told me to set up a simple altar, with a black cloth, a black candle and a blue candle, and two jars, one with salt water from the sea and one with graveyard dust or dirt.
It seems that spirits want the basic framework being improved. I know it but I don't know exactly how I know it.
And they want commanding spells and sex spells to be carried out. My magnetism is getting stronger. I had sex with three different women in the last five days. Much more of my standard.

The work is in progress

Inviato dal mio GT-I9001 con Tapatalk 2q
francov
Adept

Postby francov » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:21 am

I'm going to update my work with the Spirits of Lucky Hoodoo, in order to help those who want
to start working with them, and also to share my experience-in-progress with this system.

In the last nights I sat before the small altar I have set up for the Spirtis of Lucky Hoodoo. This altar has
two candles, one black and one blue, a jar of salt water and a jar of graveyard soil, on a black cloth.
This frame was directly provided by the Spirits, it's not my sake and it's not from VGW.
Despite what it's said elsewhere, they prefer the room being dark, with the candles' light as the only one.
In the last period I asked over and over again to establish an attunement which I could feel and perceive,
and finally last night something has happened in this way.
While I was praying - with the biggest sincerity I could - the flame of the Blue candle became brighter at first,
then it started to flicker and waver very hard as it would be shaked by the wind. The Black candle's flame was still.
I said thanks to the Spirits for the sign and told I love them and I want them by my side, and then I asked them
if everything was OK, if something could be better with the altar, the temple, the hour.
Soon I saw with my inner sight the shape of an ATUA. It was a rather small one, with specific colors on the lid (which
I won't mention). It was on the altar, before and between the candles.
Then I was forced to look at the Black candle. Its flame was still and sardonic. Soon I "received" a thought, and I realized
I was ignoring the Dead in general, and above all my ancestors and my dead. I was told to search, in the photo album of my
family, a specific picture of a certain person, scan it and put it on the altar, behind the Black candle. Actually I can't remember
if this picture exists as I saw it, but I must check it.
Finally, I asked for having someone from the world of the Spirits to invoke as mediator or mentor in my prayers and rites.
This time the Spirits granted my request. I was told to go to a hidden crossroad, with two colored candle (I won't mention which
colors, but they are quite wacky together) and there to invoke three time a certain Name (which again I won't mention
obviously). This entity (I'm not sure it's a Loa) will be my "temporary" mentor.
During all the time, for the very first time in the last eight weeks of working, I felt a very warm mood around. I felt a presence in the flame of the Blue Candle, and the room was filled with highly devotional feelings and sensations. Also I felt I did not want to snuff the candles out, stay sitting on the floor in front of the candles was marvelous, warm, intimate.

That's what happened last night.
francov
Adept

Postby Magick42 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 am

I know I am late to this post but thanks for sharing your experiences Francov.

I need to get off my ass and give one of those rituals a try. Been busy using other systems but definitely will try to use the magickal square in the very near future
Magick42
Conjurer

Postby francov » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Magick42 wrote:I know I am late to this post but thanks for sharing your experiences Francov.

I need to get off my ass and give one of those rituals a try. Been busy using other systems but definitely will try to use the magickal square in the very near future

Thanks a lot Magick42.
You helped me in the past and you were very helpful with your hints. Hope this could be useful for you too in some way.
Regards.

francov
Adept

Postby Magick42 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:50 pm

francov wrote:
Magick42 wrote:I know I am late to this post but thanks for sharing your experiences Francov.

Thanks a lot Magick42.
You helped me in the past and you were very helpful with your hints. Hope this could be useful for you too in some way.
Regards.

That's not a problem at all. That's what it's all about, interacting and sharing. Glad I could be of some help
Magick42
Conjurer

Postby Silenciumetaurum » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:04 am

Good thread.

I have found the LH beginning lessons to be very useful. The rest of the book is a lot more difficult and yet there is something fascinating about it--if you can decode it.
Silenciumetaurum
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby Magick42 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:37 am

Silenciumetaurum wrote:Good thread.

I have found the LH beginning lessons to be very useful. The rest of the book is a lot more difficult and yet there is something fascinating about it--if you can decode it.

Totally agree with this. It takes patience in going through the book but there IS alot to be garnered from it.
Magick42
Conjurer

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Grimoires