Elemental Nature of Tabula Collecta and names?

General Enochian Discussion

Elemental Nature of Tabula Collecta and names?

Postby MMA_Magus » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Raum, I'm sure you'll chime in on this thread as most of my information on this topic has come from your posts. I thought about just messaging you, but I figured I'd present my questions in an open venue so all can contribute.

Now back on track....... I was reading Israel Regardie's Golden Dawn the other day and went to look up the section on elemental weapons as I am focusing on building ritual tools in each of the 4 elements at the moment. To my surprise the section was missing from my book. EVEN more surprising, I was missing exactly 49 pages!!! This instantly made me think of the Bonorum.

As the Enochian Language (and system in general) is a big part of my magical studies, I figured I could use an angel from each of the 4 elemental tables to empower my corresponding ritual tool of their element. I was also hoping that each one could provide me with an initiation into their particular elemental sphere.

My question is how do I derive the name of the angel from the table? I'll quote Raum here, but hopefully someone can explain how to retrieve an angelic name that can complete both my goals.......Thanks

Re: Bonorum
by raum215 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:24 pm
raum215 wrote:recall they are told there are diverse spirits and even wicked devills in the Tabula Collecta. Advance to innovating this with caution. Some of my most dramatic ordeals in Enochian were done by doing exactly what you are talking about in this thread. The names of specific lines are one thing. The names of columns are another.

Derive names on the tablets this way, and see what you get:

01 - 08 - 15 - 22 - 29 - 36 - 43
02 - 09 - 16 - 23 - 30 - 37 - 44
03 - 10 - 17 - 24 - 31 - 38 - 45
04 - 11 - 18 - 25 - 32 - 39 - 46
05 - 12 - 19 - 26 - 33 - 40 - 47
06 - 13 - 20 - 27 - 34 - 41 - 48
07 - 14 - 21 - 28 - 35 - 42 - 49

This will render sigils, and each sigil is specific to a seven names with are permutations of the seven same letters. There are more commutations, but these are expressions of increasing magnitude by 7. They are very safe to explore with.

In general, any seven letters pulled from the Tabula Collecta is a cognizant spirit. The more tables you pull from, the more powerful it is, for the less specific it's agency is. This is not always a good thing. This is why i recommend "tinkering" on a specific table until your comfort zone grows and you start to network more before calling more powerful beings.
Our nervous system is a buffer into the void of ultimate mystery.
MMA_Magus
Adept

Re: Elemental Nature of Tabula Collecta and names?

Postby raum215 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:58 am

I hardly ever use some "four element four weapon" GD model and not much ever in Enochian Magic.

MY approach to Enochian Magic is much more organic, more naturally interactive. But in scientific ways. It is unlike anything you will see in books and more like what you will see outside if you look up in the sky.

I have a weapon every name of the bonorum is charged upon, but it is not the same, and not in your list.

Bell, Book, and Candle are my base tools... and blade when necessary. I am a weapon, but the blade is a bit different, For me Lance and Sword both are blades, and I have both.

As for a set of four (Rod, Cup, Sword, Disk), to include the Enochian, I would probably take the weapons, cleanse, baptist, celebrate the mass of the mysteries of their creation, and then prepare them with the four noble truths (or Powers of the Magi - symbolized by salt and water, heat, smoke, and oil. Consecrated and Proclaimed by their own names, I would proceed in a month. Starting the day after the full moon.

names from the lower right subangles of each of the Quadrangles of the Great Table and derive those Angels as their respective delegates to the elements.

Under the cross bar of the names on the calvary cross, you derive the easiest names to call of the Quadrangles, those that live in the elements, in this order

Air
Water
Earth
Fire

You can do this in each direction, and thus have an East, South, West, and North of Air, Water, Earth, and Fire. Producing 16 names, and each of the crosses having power in each of the directions. I would do it probably this way.

A modified MPR with the Bonorum names to specific Tan Tian (like chakras for Taoism) of the time of the working which would take place on the wind of the Element.
(Fire East, Earth SOuth, Air West, Water North. = "Hexagram Style.")

Take that energy, call the Angels in quarter fashion to their directions, and then while inflamed, First Call, act of obeisance to Hoath Isaida, and then their pledge to Hoath Iaida. Then the solemn charge to the weapon to be my ally, and it's pledge to fealty and duty, Then ground the energy in the weapon, and sealed with MY MARK.

and pray to god's sake I can deal with something so integral to magic being external to myself....
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.
raum215
Supreme Magus

Postby MMA_Magus » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:24 pm

I have been studying the I-Ching for a few years now and thats a pretty interesting way to render hexagrams. So according to you the fire element of the eastern watchtower would be hexagram 21 Shi He (gnawing and bitting)?

The Bonorum Elemental tables system represent 7 columns of names in each table right, so are there 7 planetary versions of each element.... fire of venus, fire of mars, fire of saturn etc.? If so what is the difference between names derived from the columns of a Bonorum Table as opposed to rows?

Thanks Again!
MMA_Magus
Adept

Postby raum215 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Shei Ke "biting through" is the fundamental principal of fire, as the origin of life - appetite as a metaphor for will. The voice of direction and drive. The nature of teeth and fire is almost universal - hence fire "consumes". Shin, meaning tooth, is fire. etc.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.
raum215
Supreme Magus

Postby MMA_Magus » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:33 am

Eastern Air = hexagram 42 Augmenting Yi
Eastern Earth = hexagram 24 Return Fu
Eastern Water = hexagram 3 Sprouting Zhun

Also when pulling names from the Bonorum tables what is the difference in: columns vs rows, or forwards vs backwards?
MMA_Magus
Adept

Postby raum215 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:53 am

Forward and backwards don't really have context. None of the tables in the perimeter are linear. The names derived in the left to right rows are averse to the ones reading right to left. have you asked the bonorum. Some of the most wicked things I have encountered are in the tabula collecta... And that is not me bring dogmatic. Permutate those tables with caution.

How much have you studied the heptarchic mysteries?

Hae you studied the ling chi Ching as well?
raum215
Supreme Magus

Postby MMA_Magus » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:34 am

I have been researching the Heptarchic Mysteries for awhile, what keeps me from practice is lack of a ring. I plan to purchase a 24k gold (plated, not that wealthy) signet ring with my next paycheck. I will then engrave it and ask Michael to bless/charge the ring.

ling chi Ching
http://www.amazon.com/Ling-Ching-Classi ... 0760712395

I had never heard of that book before, 4 up (heaven), 4 down (earth), and 4 middle (humanity) chess pieces.
Your "modified MPR with the Bonorum names to specific Tan Tian of the time of the working which would take place on the wind of the Element, Hexagram Style" makes a little more sense now.

Feel free to elaborate on your modified MPR in relation to the tan tien, 3 groups of chess pieces, and Bonorum names.
Thanks
MMA_Magus
Adept

Postby raum215 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:23 pm

I'd recommend 18k carat Rose Gold, 75% Gold 25% Copper. Copper is sacred to Hagonel and he is integral to the system.

24 carat gold rings are not worth it, they lack hardness. 18 carat Tudor Rose Gold is what I have and what I recommend. I never used a paper ring, never used a lesser metal or different alloy.

Search this forum for my posts on the ring, and you can find my paper on it and alot more. Keyword "Pele" will help.
raum215
Supreme Magus

Postby MMA_Magus » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Thanks for the link and ring advice. "All the princes held up a 7 pointed star that seemed to be of copper." Rose gold makes sense, especially with the venus connection.

After reading your article I'm thinking of having my ring engraved with a more Pa looking V and Gon looking I. Thoughts?
MMA_Magus
Adept

Postby raum215 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Erm, that is exactly a big part of what I took to Michael and he approved of.

Pa and Gon make much more sense than "squiggle and sguiggle" that look ALOT like Pa and Gon... and occurred before they had a workable set of characters to reference.
raum215
Supreme Magus

Next

Return to Enochian Studies