Sigil Generator

General Magical Discussion

Sigil Generator

Postby wizardscauldron » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Found a sigil generator for pc. Its freeware. Just type in sigilgenerator.exe into a search engine search and visit any old torrent tracking site to get it. :D
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.
wizardscauldron
Grand Conjurer

Re: Sigil Generator

Postby Brother Suroh » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:19 pm

I would be extremely careful in what applications you use if they are not openly available source code as many of the most experienced black magicians are programmers. They program all there servitors etc based apon programming code. Computer themselves have been hijacked from the beginning with microsoft and mac but luckily we got linux so we can just go that way and if you got some intelligence and some AIR support hehehe then you should be good .

On that note I will be making some applications such as this right away. And provide the code to allow all to see for transparency.
Last edited by Brother Suroh on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brother Suroh

Postby wizardscauldron » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Brother Suroh wrote:I would be extremely careful in what applications you use if they are not openly available source code as many of the most experienced black magicians are programmers. They program all there servitors etc based apon programming code. Computer themselves have been hijacked from the beginning.

On that note I will be making some applications such as this right away. And provide the code to allow all to see for transparency.

You have a good point dude but the programmer seems sincere from his/her description in the menu bar. I was using cybershaman 7 the other night on the full power setting on the cpu with my new quad core pc and my body was vibrating in a way ive never felt before when I went to bed.

EDIT: though it may not have been to the extra processor power. It could have been the sigil I made for the intent & beneficiary images. Your right the sigil generator only seems to be available as a torrent, but then that isn't anything to be concerned about as it is after all just a way to share files in an easy to use fashion.
wizardscauldron
Grand Conjurer

Postby [V] » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:09 am

I would imagine a hand drawn sigil procured from your own mind would be much more potent & meaningful.
[V]
[V]
Adept

Postby Brother Suroh » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:16 am

Indeed. Very much so. Why use a less advanced machine to do the same job that your super computer with unlimited capabilities can do..that is if you develop it right.
Brother Suroh

Postby wizardscauldron » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:14 am

Obviously creating personal sigils is as ive just said a personal experience and is internal magick to release the awesome power of the subconcious and ive had some success but more failure than success. My problem is the doubting thomas in my conscious mind is still getting in the way and nullifying the whole process. I thought that maybe creating a sigil at the touch of a button after typing in my intention would bypass my conscious to a degree as I would be thinking less about the sigil not working while making it. So the sigil generator was an experiment to see if there would be an improvement in success rate.
wizardscauldron
Grand Conjurer

Postby Jordana Divinorum » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:31 pm

I'd love to try it but all the torrents are invalid and I don't want to sign up to one of those download sites. Can someone help me with this? I tried to load the torrent but I get either an "invalid torrent" error or UTorrent just doesn't add it.
Jordana Divinorum
Adept

Postby wizardscauldron » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Hmmm. I got it from theoccult.bz but I don't think they are allowing new members at the moment and I tried another tracker but there doesn't seem to be any seeders about. Shame it can't be attached as a file here. Get the torrent from isohunt.com at least that will open up in utorrent and if someone does have it it will download immediately as its only 76kb in size.
wizardscauldron
Grand Conjurer

Return to General Magick Discussion