using magic to destroy the competition

General Magical Discussion

using magic to destroy the competition

Postby enochianhoodrat » Tue May 08, 2012 7:57 pm

whether you own a small business, or going for a job, or anything that has competition, just like the passing test question, what effective spirits, or spells have you guys done to effectively get ahead.. and kill the competition.. (no sugar coating it..). to each his own, but. there so many possibilities.. but what are the most effective.. theres some ones that everybody agrees on.. i hope this will start a nice topic

this is my last topic until i have more questions LOL
enochianhoodrat
Adept

Re: using magic to destroy the competition

Postby enochianhoodrat » Tue May 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Like, even gambling and investing. making sure you get the right stock or the winning hand, or winning number..

i mean forces of luck are fickle, but theres some guaranteed ways instead of luck.. thats one example of what im talking about..

and another example is just plain ol crushing the competition of any kind like i said in the last post
enochianhoodrat
Adept

Postby summerland » Tue May 08, 2012 8:33 pm

enochianhoodrat wrote:Like, even gambling and investing. making sure you get the right stock or the winning hand, or winning number..

i mean forces of luck are fickle, but theres some guaranteed ways instead of luck.. thats one example of what im talking about..

and another example is just plain ol crushing the competition of any kind like i said in the last post

I dont know how you feel about working with Angels...But these angels are very powerful. Labezerin is good for winning lotteries. Nitika (one of my favorites) is good for money, Kadriel is good for to give secret knowledge. Dynamis is to give power over others. You just have to work with them and see what rituals give the best results. I work with Nitika and Elubatel together. I gotten awesome results. The uncrossing in the grimoire work very effectively. In the back of the book is refered to black nap. To get rid of enemies.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "
summerland
Supreme Magus

Postby sylvanus » Tue May 08, 2012 8:54 pm

In the classic ethnographic work on Papuan Island magic "Sorcerers of Dobu", the Dobu sorcerers cast spells which cause the yams of other farmers to grow legs at night and walk over to their own fields. Using the same method with a suitable image appropriate to the business in question could serve as inspiration. Then there's always the old-school hoodoo money floor wash with a little of your own urine in the mix, assuming your business has a location.
sylvanus
Grand Conjurer

Postby anonda » Tue May 08, 2012 11:26 pm

you can also do some workings
to attract more clients to your business,
to prosper more.
anonda
Grand Conjurer

Postby Ad Astra » Thu May 24, 2012 2:09 am

There is probably more info out there on this but "I can, you can't" hoodoo supplies are here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html

Of course, for best results you will need a strong magical link with the opponent when using hoodoo work against them. A buisness card may do but personal items, signatures, bodily effulva/hair/ect is best -if you can get it. More seems to be better.

I have wondered about Gaap and his ability to "steal familiars from other magicians". What constitues a familiar may be an interesting discussion to have with him. One may be able to bring forth that spirit and give it new charges or somehow cross the opponent with it.
Ad Astra
Magician

Postby Slater » Thu May 24, 2012 2:17 am

enochianhoodrat wrote:Like, even gambling and investing. making sure you get the right stock or the winning hand, or winning number..

Keep in mind those are not examples of the same thing.
One is manipulating random chance, the other is manipulating people, decisions and or circumstances around them.

The office or power or role of the spirit has to be in line with what is being asked of them. To us, it's manipulating chance or knocking off the competition...to the spirit it MIGHT be a case of circumventing a chain of events that sees a benefit to another that exceeds your monetary gain...IF that "consideration" is within it's job description. If not...I don't think the spirit has the ability to care.

Its going to depend on the spirit and the circumstances
Slater
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby enochianhoodrat » Thu May 24, 2012 10:50 pm

this is a lot of stuff to think about.. calling up gaap, and what you said slater..

it just takes a catalog of study

in western terms, just use the proper grimorie with the proper office of the spirit

in atrs, call up the proper mpungo, or exu or ancestor/ spirits of the dead are awesome, if you can access the spirits of the dead. necromancy is a very useful tool in material and results that come to physical reality

in eastern terms.. the mantras of certain gods and deities would be sufficent with their mudras and sadhanas. OH by the way, the proper formula on the altar

interesting
enochianhoodrat
Adept

Postby UnUnDonMedDrux » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:55 pm

enochianhoodrat wrote:whether you own a small business, or going for a job, or anything that has competition, just like the passing test question, what effective spirits, or spells have you guys done to effectively get ahead.. and kill the competition.. (no sugar coating it..). to each his own, but. there so many possibilities.. but what are the most effective.. theres some ones that everybody agrees on.. i hope this will start a nice topic

this is my last topic until i have more questions LOL

Although this is a bit of an old post I feel compelled to add my two cents.

Many corporate job names in the field of advertising are just fancy names for a payed Black Magician IMO. And they gave a form of magic the new modern name "Neuro-linguistic programming". Magic has and always will be used for profit and destruction by corporations, which is why much of the books you'll read on Magic are completely coded in a sea of crap leaving little useful hints here and there and only an initiate of the lodges would understand the symbolism, and the ones that are more plain and less coded teach you how grow in magical ability/self mastery using simple exercises like keeping still, by the time you have harnessed enough magical ability to use rituals/cast spells with effectiveness and power you will be more restrained and less impulsive in your decisions, so you're not spraying energy all over the place.
"Signs and symbols rule the world"- Confucius

"Love is the law, Love under a strong will."- Franz Bardon (a slightly modified version of Crowleys famous quote)
UnUnDonMedDrux
Adept

Return to General Magick Discussion