Thought forms

Discuss Witchcraft, Wicca , Paganism , Dark Paganism, Folkways and Elemental Magic

Thought forms

Postby kittiesman12 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:45 pm

So I understand the building up of thoughtforms, but how does one send them out? Imagine it flying off and fulfilling its purpose?
~*I walk the Scottish moors, with pagans on forest floors, test the sacrament, and conjure up thunderstorms*~
kittiesman12
Initiate

Re: Thought forms

Postby BrotherButterball » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:33 pm

I use the words in this spell and send the burnt ashes from the spell out into the world:

Go out into the world and tell others about me that need me and want me.

And bring back to me all the good and great things that I requested and want.

End of command...

This is just an example but could be applied to your working.

Brother Butterball
youcandomagick.wordpress.com

This is my new and updated website offering you mine knowledge and insight
and based upon mine 39 years of experimenting with magic and sorcery.
BrotherButterball
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby wizardscauldron » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:59 pm

I create mine on my altar and hold it in an eight pointed star. I feed it energy every day and feel it until one day its not there and wait for my intention to manifest. Great way to work with thoughtforms.
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.
wizardscauldron
Grand Conjurer

Postby kittiesman12 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:36 pm

Both very good ideas. How about a combo of both of those? Write what i desire on a piece of paper, and feed the energy until i feel its ready to go, then burn the paper and send the ashes out? Feasible?
~*I walk the Scottish moors, with pagans on forest floors, test the sacrament, and conjure up thunderstorms*~
kittiesman12
Initiate

Postby BrotherButterball » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:09 pm

kittiesman12 wrote:Both very good ideas. How about a combo of both of those? Write what i desire on a piece of paper, and feed the energy until i feel its ready to go, then burn the paper and send the ashes out? Feasible?

Yes, I am doing something similar to that now.

I use a nine sided graph instead of a star.

Still testing this as we speak.
youcandomagick.wordpress.com

This is my new and updated website offering you mine knowledge and insight
and based upon mine 39 years of experimenting with magic and sorcery.
BrotherButterball
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby kittiesman12 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:34 pm

What do you mean youre doing it in a star, or a nine sided graph? Im having trouble getting what you mean.
kittiesman12
Initiate

Postby wizardscauldron » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:29 pm

The basic outline of the method is I have a large piece of card and draw a black square. Then I draw another square at 45 degrees of the first square creating an eight pointed star. Then I glue a photo of myself in the middle of the squares with my head pointing North. I then wite my request on a piece of paper the same size as my photo and place on top of my photo. Then I face East and raise energy through my seven major chakra points and direct the energy to come out of my hands on the slip of paper in the 8 pointed star. When I feel the thoughtform come alive I feed it with more energy and verbal declarations at certain times of the day depending on the type of request. I check the thought form by 'feeling' it with my hand chakra point that is sensitive. One day the thoughtform has gained enough energy and has left the confines of the star and my intention will be manifesting. Job done.
wizardscauldron
Grand Conjurer

Postby kittiesman12 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Thanks :) jesus chakras always gave me so much trouble. Ill just have to keep working on visualization. Thanks everyone, i've pretty much exhausted my list of questions.
kittiesman12
Initiate

Postby wizardscauldron » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:48 am

There is a fantastic introduction to building and working with thoughtforms in Al Mannings' book, 'The Miracle of Universal Psychic Power' :D Ive read it recently and it's a good read.
wizardscauldron
Grand Conjurer

Return to Witchcraft