Pentagram Tetragrammaton

Discuss Witchcraft, Wicca , Paganism , Dark Paganism, Folkways and Elemental Magic

Pentagram Tetragrammaton

Postby cyberpower » Sat May 02, 2009 12:45 pm

What can you say bout the Pentagram Tetragrammaton symbol? Do you think this one of the best protective symbol that we can print and hanged in our room, and do you think it is ok to print this in small pocket size... laminate it and carry it in our person?

http://amamariesimard.tripod.com/id11.html
Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
- Henry David Thoreau

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
cyberpower
Adept

Re: Pentagram Tetragrammaton

Postby Vovin » Sat May 02, 2009 6:27 pm

No! I suggest you do more homework on the tetragrammaton.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)
Vovin
Magister Templi
Magister Templi

Postby fratersd » Sat May 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Vovin wrote:No! I suggest you do more homework on the tetragrammaton.

Agreed.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo!
fratersd
Conjurer

Postby cyberpower » Mon May 04, 2009 10:57 am

Coz in the past, one mystical store that sells mystical things and they have a catalog of their products has an explanation of this symbol. They sell this symbol in a laminated wood for hanging in the room and also they have a pocket size version in a copper metal. That it says there that evil spirits could not pass or stay in a room where it was displayed and the person carrying it will be free from evil influences.

Can you explain it here more why this should not be hanged or carried in our pocket?

Do you have site links where I can read why this should not be used this way?
Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
- Henry David Thoreau

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
cyberpower
Adept

Postby Vovin » Mon May 04, 2009 11:34 am

There is nothing wrong with wearing this symbol I have a Tetragrammaton medalion. but I wouldnt say it has any more power or protective powers say over me wearing garlic or a cross. :) Talismans have to be charged to be effective. I would be very weary of any online store offering any magical artifact emplying magical powers , spirits and prelacacies by buying there items.

The four weapons of Ritual magick symbolize the essence of the letters of the tetragrammaton; Kabbalistic doctrine assigns four states of the manifestation of creation the the four letters.these also form the basis for the four suits in Tarot cards. Ritual magicians emply various pronunciation of the names in theurgic rituals. Have a look at into the invoking and Banishing rituals of the pentagram.

V
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)
Vovin
Magister Templi
Magister Templi

Postby fratersd » Mon May 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Vovin wrote:There is nothing wrong with wearing this symbol I have a Tetragrammaton medalion. but I wouldnt say it has any more power or protective powers say over me wearing garlic or a cross. :) Talismans have to be charged to be effective. I would be very weary of any online store offering any magical artifact emplying magical powers , spirits and prelacacies by buying there items.

The four weapons of Ritual magick symbolize the essence of the letters of the tetragrammaton; Kabbalistic doctrine assigns four states of the manifestation of creation the the four letters.these also form the basis for the four suits in Tarot cards. Ritual magicians emply various pronunciation of the names in theurgic rituals. Have a look at into the invoking and Banishing rituals of the pentagram.

V

I agree with V, If you want a protection talisman, Id go with a talisman of mars from the key of solomon.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo!
fratersd
Conjurer

Postby Frater Yechidah » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:54 am

You could get a Hamsa.

But like Vovin said, it doesn't matter what sort of talisman you employ - it needs to be charged to be effective. Otherwise you could just draw the symbol on a piece of paper (which would actually work if it were consecrated, etc.).
Frater Yechidah
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby FuerzaDivino » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:50 am

try miraculous st. benedict medal.
FuerzaDivino
Initiate

Postby Wanderer » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:33 pm

As stated above, the Tetragrammaton Pentagram is a sigil like any other and needs to be consecrated towards a task. Without that, its a useless piece of metal that looks pretty. One of the very things that give symbols power is our faith in them, which is why I can use my hammer to hallow a place and control a spirit should I feel the need to do so. My wife, on the other hand, uses an ankh, and my submissive uses two Romanian charms. Different symbols, same intent.
- Wanderer/SE
[Sorcerer-for-Hire]
Click the link to view my professional site & blog.
Wanderer
Supreme Magus

Postby nox » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 pm

cyberpower wrote:What can you say bout the Pentagram Tetragrammaton symbol? Do you think this one of the best protective symbol that we can print and hanged in our room, and do you think it is ok to print this in small pocket size... laminate it and carry it in our person?

http://amamariesimard.tripod.com/id11.html

read some books related to GD magical system, there s plenty of info about the pentagrams
nox
Conjurer

Next

Return to Witchcraft