Orders/Covens/Mentors in Witchcraft!

Discuss Witchcraft, Wicca , Paganism , Dark Paganism, Folkways and Elemental Magic

Orders/Covens/Mentors in Witchcraft!

Postby RexMortifer » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:37 am

Hello,

I am looking for some kind of Association/Order/Coven who works in the line of Witchcraft!

Like the Cultus Sabbati! I am looking for a context! I am in need of exchanging experiences, discuss diffrent kind of phenomenas, get new idéas and other stuff!

I am working within both light and dark magick - such as darker strains of Gnoticism, The Qlippoth, Nightside of Eden, Curses etc but also with positive Magick! I am fascinated by the Nature and I am very eclectic, picking the best out of every current but it feels pretty lonley not to have anyone to discuss this type of matters with!

Nature and naturespirits are a very important matter to me and very central in my line of Magical workings but I am very open! I would be very delighted to hear from You! :)

Blessings!

-RM-
RexMortifer
Initiate

Re: Orders/Covens/Mentors in Witchcraft!

Postby sylvanus » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:12 am

One thing I heard about CS is that you are forever restricted from membership if you ask to join.
Just thought that was worth mentioning.
sylvanus
Grand Conjurer

Postby REaper182 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:58 pm

It doesn't too terribly much to figure out what stream of darker Gnosticism you are talking about ;) As to your question, I can tell you there is a Cultus Sabbati yahoo group. It's not too busy of a group, but it's better than nothing.

Reaper182
REaper182
Initiate

Postby RexMortifer » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:52 pm

REaper182 wrote:It doesn't too terribly much to figure out what stream of darker Gnosticism you are talking about ;) As to your question, I can tell you there is a Cultus Sabbati yahoo group. It's not too busy of a group, but it's better than nothing.

Reaper182

Thanks! I check it out! :) Hehe You are right! I think we are working within the same context/current! Workings with the green aspects of the Master has opend up the paths to Nature Spirits and I felt such strong attraction that I feel anpowerful urge to also explore witchcraft in general.. so without abandon the Master I want to explore other currents as well within the context of witchcraft!
RexMortifer
Initiate

Postby RexMortifer » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:53 pm

sylvanus wrote:One thing I heard about CS is that you are forever restricted from membership if you ask to join.
Just thought that was worth mentioning.

Thanks! I will approach carefully!
RexMortifer
Initiate

Postby RAis » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Here is an idea:

The lower you go (down) the pyramid the lower the knowlegde is.

Go through (down) the classes of societies - the more watered down u have it.

Until you worship the shadow of what used to be..
RAis
Adept

Postby WhiteRaven » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:43 pm

RAis wrote:Here is an idea:

The lower you go (down) the pyramid the lower the knowlegde is.

Go through (down) the classes of societies - the more watered down u have it.

Until you worship the shadow of what used to be..

:shock: I'm lost...Wha...?

I think it's just a difference of belief, but I'm pagan and below is the same as above IMO, just different job descriptions. If anything is watered down, it's because you're trying to find it around you and not from within. It has nothing to do with what used to be, because time doesn't exist, it's man made. What used to be still is, it is merely changed in form. Nothing truly ends. Life is a circle. I'm not sure how one could worship what was and not what is. I'm so confused!!!! :(
[Thoth] contrived...for Cronus the ensign of his royal power, having four eyes...and upon the shoulders four wings...But for the other gods there were two wings only to each upon his shoulders, to intimate that they flew under the control of Cronus.
WhiteRaven
Grand Conjurer

Return to Witchcraft