A silly? question about binding spells

Discuss Cursing , Hexing , Self Defense, The Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, Darker Currents.
Forum rules
This forum is about techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magick, lets keep it focused.
This forum explicitly forbids any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magick. I am assuming that we are all adults here who are capable of making risk /return decisions, please don't prove me wrong.
Normal spell begging rules apply, please adhere to them
What people do and how they do it is up to them, if it offends you, please take it to PM. Flaming, trolling, etc is forbidden

A silly? question about binding spells

Postby planetatripero » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:30 pm

Hi guys. I have a somehow silly question to ask. Please remember to excuse my English as is not my first languague.
This is the thing: talking with a guy who is into Kimbanda, on a divination, I asked about a guy I`m interested in.
Let`s call him "Jimmy". He said what I will have something with him "but" and this is the thing, he said someone`s done a "job" on him, and
(I quote)
"If you have sex with him, mind you that this "amarre" (binding spell) will stick to you and it will bring you trouble to your love -sex life: you will start relationships who will end suddenly for no reason, have trouble in bed, etc etc. Let`s call it a sort of spiritual STD".
This guy I talked with , does not know either "Jimmy"nor me. And this all sounds like utter bullshit to me...Is this sort of thing really posibly?
Mind you I am not disrespecting Kimbanda or that lines in general in any way , just what this guy told me does not sound right to me. But correct me if I`m wrong please, and, elaborate if you will. Thank you guys.
planetatripero
Initiate

Re: A silly? question about binding spells

Postby sylvanus » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:09 pm

I don't know anything about this readers background or line, but I would think what he said was perfectly possible. I wouldn't say ALL binding spells do this but I imagine if someone bound his sex power specifically it could very well act as a spiritual STD.

It is interesting to me that we attract so many people on the site with experiences involving Kimbanda. Do you live in Brazil?
sylvanus
Grand Conjurer

Postby planetatripero » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Hi sylvanus!! No, I`m actually from Argentina. We`re neighbors with Brazil ;)
I`m surprised, as I`ve NEVER heard of such a thing. I`ve read about bindings and performed some :oops:
and yes on this guy all right...it seems I`m not the only one. :evil:
But then I imagine, even if this thing could happen (?), like a cobweb spreading...hum....if this was the case...it is schocking
but this idea (maybe for not knowing for sure) does not refrain me from wanting to get laid with him....
it is not like saying" Ey, wait a minute, this dude has AIDS, or Gonorrhea"!!!. That would be a blatant NO, in that case, of course.
Although I would like to know what "spiritual protection" , if there`s some, I could use against such a thing. A magickal
version of a TROJAN®?? :lol: . Wait, I`m a woman. But anyway, you get the idea. :lol:
planetatripero
Initiate

Postby sylvanus » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:39 am

I love the idea of an occult diaphram... maybe if you took some kind of special bath and wore white panties?

And really I was just saying that's its possible.. not that I think it might be so.

But the idea that someone might have a contagious spiritual influence seems quite possible.
sylvanus
Grand Conjurer

Postby planetatripero » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:25 pm

sylvanus wrote:I love the idea of an occult diaphram... maybe if you took some kind of special bath and wore white panties?

And really I was just saying that's its possible.. not that I think it might be so.

But the idea that someone might have a contagious spiritual influence seems quite possible.

diaphram...that was it. lol.
Ok...but contagious spiritual influence TROUGHT SEX????????
I`m not in love here. We`re tallking about this resilient guy awakening my primal insticts as none one did before lol.
I`m feeling like Wile E. Coyote chasing the Road Runner the way this guy plays along with me.
It is kinda funny because, being a woman, this kind of thinking (let`s call it a male thinking) , this is not usually me.
In fact, the thoughts of sex were always accompanied by thoughts of love, careneness, etc etc.
This time I see it straight -to-the point- wild- bodily -fluids-exchange :whistle
And, like Wile E. Coyote, after every time we pass each by , I end up hungrier. Or hornier :wub
planetatripero
Initiate

Postby REA » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:15 pm

It is kinda funny because, being a woman, this kind of thinking (let`s call it a male thinking) , this is not usually me.
This time I see it straight -to-the point- wild- bodily -fluids-exchange

I can assure you that is actually a typically female thinking too... :)
REA

Postby sylvanus » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:03 pm

There must be some kind of special bath you can take to bone him without catching anything.
Ask the kimbandiero, he's the one that seems to know about this spiritual STD business.
I'd be curious to hear what he says.

That really is quite a job on someone though, to have all their sexual partners be cursed as well? Since he seems to be quite a hottie he must have attracted a vengeful admirer. That's seems far crueler than cursing someones children to me, although I suppose that happens as well.
sylvanus
Grand Conjurer

Postby planetatripero » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:11 am

REA: :D . Yeah, it might be. Now it comes to mind my right-next-door neighbor. I swear by her attitude towards sex you would say she`s been a man over and over in MANY lifes before. :) . Some would call her a slut .Since I appreciate her, I am not derogatory towards her and I see her attitude TO MEN as manly (screwing EVERYONE she likes no matter what.).
lol.
sylvanus. this kimbanda guy was a stranger, and I talked with him shortly and about this matter we`re talking now. He also said I`ll have a bad next year, so it will the remains of this year. (2011 till now has been hell, but he doesn`t know that). He might be just guessing to taunt me. He ended with a "I`m sure we`ll meet again", kinda a bit creepy guy.
As i said, since I don`t know him, couldn`t say how trustworthy he is. Hearing his theory about a "sort of a spiritual STD" would (would) be interesting.
About "Jimmy" ( lol, this fictious name is sooooo not existant where I live), he`s a hottie alright, but the strange thing is, I don`t know what appeals to me SOOO MUCH about him. He`s just turned 40, (I`m 10 years younger),
if I`d show you pics he wouldn`t qualify as a sex god lol. In spite this, he definitely has SOMETHING , some " aura" ?some feeling he irradiates,
I swear to you that 3/4 of THE ENTIRE BUILDING (8 floors)of the female population where we both work wants to screw his brains off badly...(sorry I`m being graphic here lol). I`ve seen the their looks and heard the comments of the women over there, and I presumme that`s been like that in the previous locations he`s been (He`s a cop). And he`s been in quite a few.
He is ambivalent about this situation, on one hands he seems to enjoy this situation which feeds his ego, on the other he seems sometimes annoyed by this. (He`s married).
I don`t know how in hell having a tons of "fans" could make you annoyed, either you were a man or a woman, but that`s the way he is...SOMETIMES. lol. Not like he`s all faithfull guy at all, but...Gee, I wish I had half the sex appeals he has. Surely wouldn`t see such a thing as a " curse" :D .
On your final comment, it would be cruel all right the idea of cursing someone`lovers, so cursin` someone`s child...but lately nothing surprises me...I`ve read a couple posts on someone wanting to KILL trought magick a couple dudes for "stealing his girl".... :shock:
Since the pray is not really mine, once I get my way, I don`t mind sharing the spoils :twisted: .
planetatripero
Initiate

Postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 am

This is a bit old, but I thought I'd share my perspective.

Not only is this possible, but it is actually more common that one might think. Our lover(s) sometimes bring with them spirits, curses, or even just general spiritual mess that can indeed infect us. In mild cases it is just your average run of the bill spiritual gunk that gets built up due to a variety of reasons.

In more severe cases the person is cursed or bound so that they and anyone they take as a lover suffers.

How they are removed is contingent upon how the work was put on in the first place. If the work was done by a Kimbandiero then one of the Pomba Gira or Exu would have to be worked with to remove the trabalho.

Also a bath of Basil, Rue, and Salt is considered effacious to keep one clean of such things.
ConjureMan Ali
Grand Conjurer

Postby Nagual-Hoor-Lam » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:19 am

Spiritual STDs are no joke or Kimbandero's con. Purifying baths and the like can help. I recommend Epsom salts, and herbs like Conjure man says to stay clean. Also wearing a rosary couldn't hurt.

It sounds to me like this "Jimmy" fella has perhaps more than one sex related spell on him. If as you say, many women in the building eye him and he is not that attractive... I smell spirit work! I would steer clear of him for now, to avoid negative influences entering your life. But if you really must have him, perhaps the aforementioned Kimbandero can help you.
We look to the moon, rather than grasping the finger tip. Image
Nagual-Hoor-Lam
Conjurer

Return to Black Magic