Invocation of Belphegor

General Magical Discussion

Invocation of Belphegor

Postby Frater Arion » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:23 am

I've successfully completed my first demonic invocation. Ritual modeled after E A Koetting's demonic invocations in Works of Darkness, I chose Belphegor for a number of reasons that I wont get into right now, but here is my experience.

Essentially a 'by the book' ritual from WoD. After reciting the invocation and calling for him to enter my I didn't notice anything, so I repeated it, and as I was about halfway through the candle on my left side flickered like it was going to go out, I looked over and saw that a fly had flown through the flame of the candle, and was burnt and dead lying next to it. Never heard of a fly committing suicide before, could just be a coincidence but I thought it was strange enough to type up I suppose. I finish the invocation and rest my hands on my knees, they started shaking, like when your hands shake when you are cold, felt a surge of energy coming through me, got a partial erection (don't judge me, :mrgreen: I'm just typing what happened) and a very noticeable light headed feeling.

My left hand is still shaking, not as badly, but still noticeably. It feels extremely hot in this room, though that could be from the candles being lit. This isn't what I expected it to be like, I feel strange, but not as if I have a demon in me. WoD states that as time progresses the spirit will become more noticeable. I've set a time frame of 5 days. Saturday night right now, so I will get rid of Belphegor on Thursday night. I'll be out of town from tomorrow until Tuesday, so I wont be updating in that time period. But I'll make sure to note anything substantial that happens and update you all when I get back.
Frater Arion
Adept

Re: Invocation of Belphegor

Postby Shadowman82 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:00 am

Exactly what's the use of having a demonic presence inside of you ? I totally get the use of evocation but invocation ?
Shadowman82
Supreme Magus

Postby Biosynth » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Invocation is useful for getting information, because your mind is more synched with them. FYI, I find that funny Belphegor "entering" you. I'm assuming you called forth a "Male," demon. If you be heterosexual male, asking Belphegor to take the form of a sexy female...as many a powerful man in this world has a strong woman to inspire him...sexually even =) spirits are genderless by the way, for those who want to bring up the argument it should be male or female.
Biosynth
Initiate

Postby Shadowman82 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Ok but I would guess invocation is probably also potentially more dangerous than evocation right ?
Shadowman82
Supreme Magus

Postby Biosynth » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:53 pm

That depends on you. It has more to do with self-control of your MicroCosm that manifests in MacroCosmic (physical) synchronicities of events and relationships. The dangers of invokation are just going crazy. The real hidden danger is the Hidden Evil within the Evil of a darkened mind. This means be careful what you believe (religion) as well as Symbols (politcal media control through societal beliefs and religion), because those very symbols are a part of your Inner world which effect the manifestations of your outer world. Think of it as how you choose to "Tune" yourself to reaity...the world around you. Some things called "evil" in the world are good, and vice versa...that's the reason you listen to your own judement, but be discerning and humble enough to see the big picture.

Can working with demons and black magick level entities be dangerous like every Triad of a Christian-Islamic-Jewish system of Solomon be dangerous? Hell yes...but especally if you approach it with the abusive control methods...then you begin to wonder why those dangerous Angels hate humans as some say.....Learn to DeProgram your mind, and program it for beneficial outcoms...you can start on by research into the Entities as actually being good, even the tough love unsavory ones.
Biosynth
Initiate

Postby Shadowman82 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:34 am

Obviously I would never approach these entities without the proper respect .
Shadowman82
Supreme Magus

Postby Frater Arion » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Ok, so I have had some strange experiences. Again, not exactly what I was expecting, I haven't had any ingenious breakthroughs or great invention ideas which are normally attributed to Belphegor, but there have been some strange feelings.

First of all, dogs. For some reason I've had dogs have extreme reactions to be since the invocation. Two dogs my neighbors have that never shut up, EVER, all I did was look at them, say "quiet" and they stopped immediately, and every time I've gone by there since they've hidden themselves from me, under the porch, behind a bush or something.
While I was out of town, my friends new dog really hated me, would not stop barking at me the entire time I was there, and it was only me. It was nice to everyone else there.

The main thing, that has happened since the second I finished the invocation, is I feel extremely tall, not physically though, it's hard to explain. I'm a fairly tall guy, 6'1. I don't feel as if I'm taller than normal physically, I just feel like things are lower than they usually are, I reach for a door handle and always seem to grab higher than it is, it seem at least an inch or two lower than before. Countertops feel lower, I feel like I'm really slouching down when I lean on them. I feel like I have much more presence. My voice specifically, when I talk, I almost feel like there is some kind of undertone to my voice, and I feel a lot more confidant speaking, and feel like I'm speaking with more authority.

It's weird, none of the things that have been happening or things that I've been feeling are attributed to Belphegor, maybe it's all just coincidence. Either way, I'm sticking it out until Thursday, and then doing the exorcism. We'll see what happens then.
Frater Arion
Adept

Postby Shadowman82 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:22 am

I can't think of any "mundane"reason for the dogs to react that way . However as far as the rest goes , like feeling taller , more confident etc . that could be a psychological effect .
Shadowman82
Supreme Magus

Postby Biosynth » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Its either an energized demon or a built up energy body.
Biosynth
Initiate

Postby Noemi » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Frater Arion wrote:First of all, dogs. For some reason I've had dogs have extreme reactions to be since the invocation. Two dogs my neighbors have that never shut up, EVER, all I did was look at them, say "quiet" and they stopped immediately, and every time I've gone by there since they've hidden themselves from me, under the porch, behind a bush or something.
While I was out of town, my friends new dog really hated me, would not stop barking at me the entire time I was there, and it was only me. It was nice to everyone else there.

That is interesting. Years ago I made a couple of apparently failed attempts at goetic evocation. After one of those I went out for a walk. At the corner of my street there was a man with a dog I had never seen before. As soon as the dog saw me, he litterally jumped and then he kept his eyes fixed on me until I disappeared from his view. He really looked shocked and/or worried. The owner watched me and his dog quite carefully and looked puzzled, i think he couldn't understand why his dog was acting that way.
I also remember reading accounts of strange animal (dogs and cats) behaviour while or after an evocation had been performed. Apparently, some of them are really sensitive to these things, which actually could be used as a sort of confirmation that the experience was not all in the head of the practitioner.
Noemi
Initiate

Return to General Magick Discussion