The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Discuss the methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Postby MagusDivine » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:20 am

OMG!!! I forgot to say how exactly I won the slots, I was told by my MM which slot machines would win, in 2 instances!! I sat on them until I won though initially with some losses, the images and the amounts on the machines came as clearly as the flashes which Geoff describes in the book without a doubt

it was an awesome and frightening experience! Unfortunately it hasn't repeated eversince and I have kind of blown the money over but we learn the hard way along the NAP journey I guess! LOLOL

I would like tips on how to handle the success that the Spirits give you once it's attained etc. must you tell the Spirits what you will do with the money, do some sound long range financial planning etc. What do the Spirits expect? a whole temple room with daily offerings!??? hehehe I would also like tips on protection from any side effects as I am not experienced in working with any Spirits and I am hooked on NAP Spirits BIG time

I also learnt early on to specify to Nitika not to bring any harm to my family and loved ones, He most likely is a good good Spirit but where wealth is concerned I think it's best not to take any chances. Pagiel seemed to tell me that He likes Lavender. YOu adepts could maybe confirm this, but not just that but perhaps amongst other things so I will prepare it for Him in some form once my loved one is lying in my arms!

Peace and blessings
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason
MagusDivine
Adept

Postby mannubhai » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Hi All,

Great to be here. I was just routinely looking up Geoff gray Cobb and NAP when i happened upon this forum. Have gone through the entire forum and it's really interesting to read what various users have experienced with NAP.

I still remember the time , at my favorite bookshop where Mr. Cobb's book virtually jumped out at me from a shelf of various books. The pattern on the cover and the design of the book was kind of intriguing ...this was a good 30 years ago. I tried out the incantations but had minimal to no success at the time. The only thing that really made me feel like something was happening was the Ritual for opening the NAP gates . Using that i won a few times at the lottery but nothing else besides the fact that it made me feel good all over.

One thing I note is that many of my wishes came true later on .... things which I hoped would happen ...did happen over the course of my life.I can't say i'm happy with the way my life is today because those desires were perhaps not mature enough. I was in 10th grade at the time.

However I treasured my copy of NAP and now intend to start re reading the book with a fresh perspective and try to fix the kinks in my life. I do hope it works . :)
mannubhai
Initiate

Postby MagusDivine » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Nice story mannubhai thanks for sharing.

I can definitely say for me NAP came at the RIGHTEST of time in my life and magical development. I hope you can have a rego with a fresh and mature perspective because it is definitely worth taking advantage of this amazing tool

I have had definite instances where my MM has given me the right adivse mostly with regards to time, how over time the things we have mapped out together will come to pass. I try to check to see if I should take some things off the list and so far it's a matter of patience and going strong

Blessings
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason
MagusDivine
Adept

Postby mannubhai » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:40 am

Thanks for the encouraging words MagusDivine . I intend to start off with the NAP ritual initially this weekend and then proceed from there.

I am also curious about how many people on this forum have had success with the Astral Travelling, pendulum and magic Mentor part of this book. Also has anyone here ever had a fantastic result like described in the book's various examples...such as winning a major lottery or inheriting a large house etc...? In the past I have had minor successes like winning a small amount in the lottery etc.... but nothing major which could be notched up to NAP. ;)

From what i read here most people are doing the middle pillar ritual and then saying the incantations (which is not how it is in GGCs book)....maybe doing it this way enhances the effects . The thought had struck me even then but as I got busy with life in general I never got around to actually doing it that way.

BTW there's another forum that has also had discussions (albeit limited compared to ours) on NAP , it's at "thefoolspeaks.com" .....

I'll keep everyone posted with what happens in my life (using NAP) .....as and when it happens. Till then I'll be lurking ;)

My regards and respects to all of you out there.
mannubhai
Initiate

Postby kingsolomon » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:33 am

I want to thank Elubatel, Opiel, IAO and Petayah, and Anael and Jazar for their help..

But As My magic mentor said, I've learned my lesson

I called Anael and Jazar for help, when I was lusting, for a female who is open to anything in the bedroom. We connect well. Well I lost her due to lies, and trying to have my cake and eat it too.

a few nights ago we had fun, too much fun.. Usually she never wants to speak to me, out of the blue she called me.

well, as a night of pleasure was happening, i didnt know I was being filmed. She told me afterward, and said that she wants to watch it privately.

Now im pissed, because i live a private life, and I dont trust her words. If this gets to the wrong people, That could really mess up all i've strived to work for.

But a voice said, I could trust her. My magic mentor asked me "have you learned your lesson now." I said yes, I kept asking for something I KNEW wasnt good for me, But i wanted to lust, not the love, and here, now i could be in jeopardy.

I wonder if i can make sure via NAP that what happened that night remains a secret forever?

I had success, but the spririts taught me a lesson, and I give them honour and praise for it in the Name of the True God Jehovah Elohim.

I hope via NAP i can make sure she keeps things a secret, and i can leave her alone.

I one who I need to be with is the very person im trying to run away from, and my Magic mentor is helping me realize that.

I hope this will serve as a lesson to those who are using NAP to get a woman or man back who was toxic. Just because you have wild and fetish-filled sex with them doesnt mean that they are good for you, or that you should believe you should be with them forever, Now I got that girl thinking i'll move in with her, and we'll go away together.

Using magick to back out of this is a double negative, the spirits might be very angry that Im using magick to back out of this. But I know what i'll do if things get out of hand, And I'll probably ruin her life, so I want to make sure I can end this problem now.

I was complaining about how NAP doesnt work. well baby, it does.. I'll never ask again. But I promised the spirits, Elubatel, Opiel, Petayah, and IAOTH, and Ananel and Jazar i'd praise there name, and I have done so, and starting to do so at least.
kingsolomon
Magician

Postby abuot » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:31 pm

hi, i have posted a similar question in the success topic. how do you "praise" the spirits' names? i also read you can do offerings but i cannot find that in the book..how and what to offer? tnx
abuot
Initiate

Postby NiBo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:53 pm

This is first time I ever got results from NAP and its second time im trying to make NAP work. I was reading Mr.Black NAP experiment(I cant find his thread but I still have his pdf notes) and Brother Moloch NAP blog(http://incantatar.wordpress.com/2012/02 ... usses-nap/).

Anyway I learned few things, first was I was lacking fate and desire(I was in somehow similar state like Brother Moloch so I kinda identify myself with him and told myself If they are helping him they will help me to. This helped me a lot), second I only invoked one spirit when I needed help.

Second time I did things differently, I invoked five spirits. I asked for help Elubatel, Nitika, Iaoth, Petahyah and Opiel.

I needed their help to get paid $2000(It was actually $7000 but my cut was $2000) from one company that owed me money. They didnt want to pay me. I waited that money for 45 days, everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, they were delaying payment constantly making excuses, people who work with me have impersonating me to get my money. Im 23 years old this is first real money I ever earned. I needed that money so I can start my own business.

I needed miracle and I got one. BIG thanks to Elubatel, Nitika, Iaoth, Petahyah and Opiel. They made it possible and now I can start my own business.

Since im starting my next venture I decided to use NAP for this and today I started working with my Magic Mentor. I didnt hear him or anything like that, but when I asked him for help with my business my mind instantly went to saying yes, I guess that was his response. My plan is to work with him and 7-8 angels(including Elubatel, Nitika, Iaoth, Petahyah, Opiel) to help me with my business.

Sorry about my english I hope you can understand what I wrote.
NiBo
Initiate

Postby Slater » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:46 am

:goodpost

Good stuff man :-)
Slater
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby meaculpa » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:31 pm

I just got this book the other day. So excited to finally start working it!

It was so weird, I was reading through it (still am) and started practicing out loud vibrating some of the words. I felt the energy right away bubbling up! I have previous experieince with working with it - I am not a total n00b :D

I just wish I could find those words of power not written phonetically. Being a non english speaker its so much easier to read them written just the same way as the Angels names....BUT, where there is a will - there is a way and I will crack the code lol
Your home for handmade creams, perfumes, soaps and more:
https://www.facebook.com/RetroCreamsPerfume
My spiritual work store:
https://AncestralWitch.etsy.com
https://www.facebook.com/AncestralWitch
meaculpa
Adept

Postby raum215 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:08 am

what words can you not pronounce?
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.
raum215
Supreme Magus

PreviousNext

Return to New Avatar Power