Which NAP ritual for getting rid of bad tenants?

Discuss the methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Which NAP ritual for getting rid of bad tenants?

Postby SerendipityMaster » Thu May 24, 2012 10:53 pm

Hello everybody, I've been a lurker on this forum for some time and have been enjoying it very much, this forum provides a lot of value! This is my first post and it is with a question - but I hope I will soon be able to write my next posts reporting positive results...

I have been doing the basic NAP invocations and they mostly work for me provided I put the right amount of time and effort. This time, however, I'm not sure which ritual to choose for my current purpose. I own a flat and have rented it to problematic tenants - they were very nice at the beginning but very quickly they stopped being trustworthy, they seem to delay paying the rent forever (always finding some excuse), they avoid contact and have recently stopped answering my calls so I don't even know what is going on there. Therefore, I've finally made my decision: I want them out of my flat and want it to happen as soon as possible. Preferably, I'd like to regain the money they owe me but if that can't be done, I'd be happy if I get rid of them quickly so as not to lose even more money.

I want to use magic because the law in my country is not very favourable towards landlords and while I might eventually win my case it would probably last long months and I'd waste a lot of time and energy (I am not allowed to evict them just like that whenever I want even if they don't pay). Besides, I hate having to resort to legal wars, going to the court, etc.

These are my candidates for the ritual but none of them feels perfectly right this purpose:

1. The Banishing Ritual. Cobbs writes about a man who got rid of unwanted mother-in-law in this way using the Saturn as this planet controls relatives. But the tenants are not my relatives and I can't find a planet for tenants nor for people in general. Which planet would be suitable for this?

2. The general purpose invocation - probably the easiest method but will it be powerful enough?

3. One of the rituals for attack and defense like the astral bomb. I'm not opposed to taking such drastic measures provided they work. But my main concern is that if I attack them this way I want this attack to cause them to leave. I don't want them to become miserable while still occupying my place and refusing to leave. How do I carry out the attack in a way that gets them to leave?

Since about a week ago, after I realised I'm being constantly deceived, I have been doing the invocation for money every day and occasionally the chant to bring success. Currently I need money and I want the final outcome to be positive for me - whether the money will come from my tenants or elsewhere. I am amazed by how effective the rituals are in calming me down and getting me into a fully confident state of mind - this is pure magic! I got really stressed out because of this issue but after the ritual I feel total piece and once I even started feeling like a millionaire - impressive stuff! I hope this will eventually materialise into physical form :D I can already see some prospects of making money appearing gradually so that is good. But I also need to sort the tenant stuff out because it is a continuous financial drag at the moment.

I'd be glad to hear some advice on which NAP ritual fits my case best as it's not very obvious to me.
SerendipityMaster
Initiate

Re: Which NAP ritual for getting rid of bad tenants?

Postby summerland » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:56 pm

SerendipityMaster wrote:Hello everybody, I've been a lurker on this forum for some time and have been enjoying it very much, this forum provides a lot of value! This is my first post and it is with a question - but I hope I will soon be able to write my next posts reporting positive results...

I have been doing the basic NAP invocations and they mostly work for me provided I put the right amount of time and effort. This time, however, I'm not sure which ritual to choose for my current purpose. I own a flat and have rented it to problematic tenants - they were very nice at the beginning but very quickly they stopped being trustworthy, they seem to delay paying the rent forever (always finding some excuse), they avoid contact and have recently stopped answering my calls so I don't even know what is going on there. Therefore, I've finally made my decision: I want them out of my flat and want it to happen as soon as possible. Preferably, I'd like to regain the money they owe me but if that can't be done, I'd be happy if I get rid of them quickly so as not to lose even more money.

I want to use magic because the law in my country is not very favourable towards landlords and while I might eventually win my case it would probably last long months and I'd waste a lot of time and energy (I am not allowed to evict them just like that whenever I want even if they don't pay). Besides, I hate having to resort to legal wars, going to the court, etc.

These are my candidates for the ritual but none of them feels perfectly right this purpose:

1. The Banishing Ritual. Cobbs writes about a man who got rid of unwanted mother-in-law in this way using the Saturn as this planet controls relatives. But the tenants are not my relatives and I can't find a planet for tenants nor for people in general. Which planet would be suitable for this?

2. The general purpose invocation - probably the easiest method but will it be powerful enough?

3. One of the rituals for attack and defense like the astral bomb. I'm not opposed to taking such drastic measures provided they work. But my main concern is that if I attack them this way I want this attack to cause them to leave. I don't want them to become miserable while still occupying my place and refusing to leave. How do I carry out the attack in a way that gets them to leave?

Since about a week ago, after I realised I'm being constantly deceived, I have been doing the invocation for money every day and occasionally the chant to bring success. Currently I need money and I want the final outcome to be positive for me - whether the money will come from my tenants or elsewhere. I am amazed by how effective the rituals are in calming me down and getting me into a fully confident state of mind - this is pure magic! I got really stressed out because of this issue but after the ritual I feel total piece and once I even started feeling like a millionaire - impressive stuff! I hope this will eventually materialise into physical form :D I can already see some prospects of making money appearing gradually so that is good. But I also need to sort the tenant stuff out because it is a continuous financial drag at the moment.

I'd be glad to hear some advice on which NAP ritual fits my case best as it's not very obvious to me.

LELAHIAH!
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "
summerland
Supreme Magus

Postby summerland » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:55 pm

We are getting rid of the bitch without going to court. Do the incantation to win legal action. Interesting county police is evicting her.
summerland
Supreme Magus

Postby toothache » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:42 pm

You may even want to try a binding spell - a simple one involving the freezer, a written name in water, etc.

The "offensive" spells in NAP may just make the person suffer in other ways, while not really getting "rid" of them. In this case I would choose the General Purpose Invocation over the "black NAP". That's just my .02 though.

You say the legal system in your country doesn't favor landlords, but you may have to resort to it.

Since these people aren't paying you or returning your phone calls, I think you would perhaps win the case easily.
toothache
Magician

Postby summerland » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:29 pm

Black NAP works wonderfully! :twisted: Everything the freeloaders have done has backfired on them! :twisted:
summerland
Supreme Magus

Return to New Avatar Power