Meditation-Mantra

General Off-Topic Discussion

Re: Meditation-Mantra

Postby asimon2008 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:47 pm

That depends on the individual. I've been saying different types of mantras. I've been asking for lots of stuff from the Dark Spirits and I've been chanting mantras for longer than joining at this site. You can tell when a mantra or chant is working when your whole body is vibrating. Litterally. I'm talking about some little ass vibration. I've talking about a vibration like Obi-wan Kenobi some how making my body surrounding the outside and inside with vibrational energy.
asimon2008

Postby Omnis Validus » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am

asimon2008 wrote:That depends on the individual. I've been saying different types of mantras. I've been asking for lots of stuff from the Dark Spirits and I've been chanting mantras for longer than joining at this site. You can tell when a mantra or chant is working when your whole body is vibrating. Litterally. I'm talking about some little ass vibration. I've talking about a vibration like Obi-wan Kenobi some how making my body surrounding the outside and inside with vibrational energy.

Well that's good it sounds like you are doing it right...but have you gotten results?

From what you post it sounds like you still have a lot to learn about what is in the "realm of possibility" when it comes to magick and spirit work. Results do depend on the individual, but I guarantee you won't be meeting anyone like Harry Potter or Obi-Wan any time soon. You should keep your focus fixed on study for now.

Good luck to you,
X
Ex Mea Sententia.
________________________________________________________________________________

Potentia vobiscum.
Omnis Validus
Grand Conjurer

Postby Outreia » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:05 pm

I was given the Goddess Green Tara mantra in a Tibetan ceremony... Long story short, tibetan monks say that for a mantra to actually work in it´s full potential, it should be given by a Lama to the devotee in this kind of special ceremony. I´ve got very good results, most of all in purifying my inner self. This might be the reason why I want to learn more about everything there is to do with magick :D
Outreia
Initiate

Postby asimon2008 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Goddess Green Tara mantra? What are it's effects
asimon2008

Postby Martialis » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:34 pm

That depends on the individual. I've been saying different types of mantras. I've been asking for lots of stuff from the Dark Spirits and I've been chanting mantras for longer than joining at this site. You can tell when a mantra or chant is working when your whole body is vibrating. Litterally. I'm talking about some little ass vibration. I've talking about a vibration like Obi-wan Kenobi some how making my body surrounding the outside and inside with vibrational energy.

When sounds are vibrated correctly they cause the entire body to vibrate regardless of the specific sounds being used. Those working with rites such as the LBRP (that calls for vibrating divine names and such) are most likely familiar with the phenomena. A simple way to find the correct pitch in which to vibrate the names is to stand up straight and vibrate something like "e" up and down the scale until you feel vibration in your feet. Once found keep vibrating "e" or whatever sound you're using until you're able to produce the same vibration at the feet. You'll know you're doing it right when you feel your entire body vibrate. I've used the above method from 'Ogdoadic Magick' by Norman Kraft and it works pretty well. I noticed the difference from when I thought I was doing it right which produced a vibration mainly in the upper torso only and when I did it in the above manner and felt the vibration everywhere.

*Edit* By "e" I mean the sound and not the musical note.
Martialis

Postby asimon2008 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:48 am

Well maybe that's what's been happening with me as well when it comes to vibration. there is a reason I've been trying to know the truth and knowledge of our ancestors of Sumerian, Greek, Roman, and Egyptians in magick. I've been having some experiences I believe with spirits. I remember one time when I was younger(9 years old I would always get in trouble in school. I woke up that morning with something in a loud male voice or something saying You are going to be in trouble today. FOr some reason it came out of my mouth. I thought since I was Catholic that an angel was calling me to warn me. That day I got in school suspension for something I can't remember it was elementary school shit. Plus my principal was total bitch as it was. Carl Nagel in one of his books talks about standing up and chanting. I do like our Indian cousins in the Middle East and sit and chant mantras.
asimon2008

Postby Outreia » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:56 pm

[quote][/quote]Goddess Green Tara mantra? What are it's effects

Goddess Tara frees the mind, elimates all fears, restores success, and grants elightment. You feel good after chanting it for a while. Like getting high with no side effects :D
Outreia
Initiate

Postby zenmaster » Wed May 19, 2010 11:56 pm

asimon2008 wrote:I wonder if there is more powerful mantras. I wish somebody would post some healing mantras or magic words from these Finbarr books called Success through the Power of Atum, Yahweh Bible Chants, or Healing Secrets of the Arcane Powers

I found these Health Mantras from 140 Ancient Secret Mantras, repeat 52 times for each desired chant you use as if you are meditating.

“HEALTH CHANTS”
SWAFTIF – Use this chant to heal arthritis.
ZASSU – Use this chant to heal lung disorders such as asthma, bronchitis, etc.
ASUAN – Use this chant to heal bladder infections.
MINNAK – Use this chant to heal skin irritations such as eczema, measles, etc.
MYCENNO – Use this chant to heal headaches.
OMPEDMI – Use this chant to heal open wounds.
CHETHURUK – Use this chant to heal stomach complaints.
TALLNYET – Use this chant to heal influenza.
KEPURUTH – Use this chant to prevent hair-loss.
PSAZTHYRE – Use this chant to heal ear infections.
GALIPAL – Use this chant to prevent tooth decay. Use also to ease toothache.
ELYSIAD – Use this chant to heal torn muscles or tissues.
SHEEKAP – Use this chant to heal sexually transmitted diseases.
LIAZUSU – Use this chant to ease heart palpitations.
GANHAL – Use this chant to heal sore gums.
TYFHAIIA – Use this chant to overcome agoraphobia.
KURUCK – Use this chant to overcome claustrophobia.
PWANABAL – Use this chant to reverse any swelling.
PAPURJAMA – Use this chant to overcome general nervousness.
YANCKABAN – Use this chant to lower high blood pressure.
zenmaster
Initiate

Postby zenmaster » Thu May 20, 2010 4:51 pm

asimon2008 wrote:I wonder if there is more powerful mantras. I wish somebody would post some healing mantras or magic words from these Finbarr books called Success through the Power of Atum, Yahweh Bible Chants, or Healing Secrets of the Arcane Powers

I think you might be looking for something like this:

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/bible_teac ... _names.htm
zenmaster
Initiate

Previous

Return to General Off-Topic Discussion