Finbarr International Books

Discuss new book releases, recommendations and reviews

Finbarr International Books

Postby papa » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Has anyone had any success with any finbarr books?
This is my experience with Finbarr books
Finbarr International is a swindler, a con artist, and a scammer. I would buy any books from them again. Not any of their books, actually work. I sold my entire books collection in a car boot sale.
:wub
Have a look at:www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41057

:Thank You
Last edited by papa on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
papa
Initiate

Re: Finbarr International Books

Postby philodox » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:33 pm

I deleted your identical post in Announcements and moved this one to The Book Forum as I believe that is more appropriate.
non recedat volumen legis huius de ore tuo sed meditaberis in eo diebus ac noctibus ut custodias et facias omnia quae scripta sunt in eo tunc diriges viam tuam et intelleges eam
philodox
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby wizardscauldron » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:02 pm

I have had incredible results from many Finbarr books.

The irony for you is that they publish a book, 'The Sure-Fire Way to Make Spells, Rituals & Mind Power Work' that would bring you the success that you seek.

The problem isn't the authenticity of the books. They are authentic; instead the problem lies within your, often hidden, subconscious disbeliefs of the contents of the books.
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.
wizardscauldron
Grand Conjurer

Postby axeezo » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:36 am

Stella scott's book is pretty good, no bull & str8 to the point, ive had successes with other books and still use some .Cullinan's books are good too .
axeezo
Grand Conjurer

Postby BrotherButterball » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:20 am

I won five consecutive tennis doubles matches.

I had called upon Odin in the Viking Magic Chants book.

Tim
youcandomagick.wordpress.com

This is my new and updated website offering you mine knowledge and insight
and based upon mine 39 years of experimenting with magic and sorcery.
BrotherButterball
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby papa » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:30 pm

I do understand what you are saying the problem does not lay within me, its books I used “A witch’s book of spells, Rituals and Sex Magick” and “White Magick for Everyone”. However, I have had unbelievable results from other books not publish by Finbarr.
papa
Initiate

Postby Silenciumetaurum » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Papa,

It's true. Many of their books are very useful. But you have to know how to make them work. Many of them contain secrets hidden in plain view. I agree completely with Wizardscauldron. I suggest that you only work with the books that resonate with you right now. But keep an open mind. It may be that later some of the others will appeal to you in new ways.

S+A
Silenciumetaurum
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby papa » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Silenciumetaurum wrote:Papa,

It's true. Many of their books are very useful. But you have to know how to make them work. Many of them contain secrets hidden in plain view. I agree completely with Wizardscauldron. I suggest that you only work with the books that resonate with you right now. But keep an open mind. It may be that later some of the others will appeal to you in new ways.

S+A

I do understand what you are saying the problem does not lay within me, its books I used “A witch’s book of spells, Rituals and Sex Magick” and “White Magick for Everyone”. However, I have had unbelievable results from other books not publish by Finbarr.
papa
Initiate

Postby axeezo » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:46 pm

let us in on the other books, the more the merrier right ,as long as u get results .
Axeezo
axeezo
Grand Conjurer

Postby wizardscauldron » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:42 pm

Mr Cullinan, the owner of Finbarr has stated that he has had letters from customers saying that they have tried the rituals or spells in some of the books he publishes with no results and then they try another book and the rituals or spells work wonderfully for them. Why? Because, when all is said and done, it comes down to a matter of belief. Stella Scott's book is more than pretty good. I think it should be on every magician's bookshelf as it explains exactly why rituals and spells fail and more importantly how to reverse this trend quickly and easily.
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.
wizardscauldron
Grand Conjurer

Next

Return to The Book Forum