The grand key of Solomon the king

Discuss The Goetia, Theurgia-Goetia, Pauline Art, Almadel, Notary Art (or Ars Nova) , Grimorium Verum, Grand Grimoire etc.

The grand key of Solomon the king

Postby tasbiha4711 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:20 am

There's a preview up on google docs.
tasbiha4711
Adept

Re: The grand key of Solomon the king

Postby Avathar behemoth » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:20 pm

do a search on google some sites have it online (sacred magick for instance) ont know about the legalities but seems fine.
Avathar behemoth
Supreme Magus

Postby FraterFL » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:17 am

Here is a review of the book from a fellow member of the Golden Dawn (skip down a little bit for English):

The art of Evocation: A review of the Grand Key of Solomon the King
3rd° MM, 32nd° AASR, YR - Chapter, Council & Commandery, HOGD

אהיה אשר אהיה
FraterFL
Initiate

Postby bakeneko » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:18 am

Frater Kaeso wrote:Has anyone had any expierience?

Yes.

And the "Golden Dawn initiate" obviously did not understand much of it it seems. Aside of thinking it has anything to do with "Solomonic grimoires" (which is basically not true).
bakeneko
Initiate

Postby Asterion » Mon May 16, 2011 6:18 pm

hi there.
I have this book, and i must tell you, it s one powerful punch...
It s worth the pay in my view. It details summoning of the 7 jinn kings, along with other terrerstrial jinns and spirits, offer a number of evocations fit for the seven heavens and the seven planetary firmaments, and it has very interesting info alltogether. I m immersed in its study right now, you can find a blog dedicated to it here:

http://grand-key-of-solomon-workgroup.blogspot.com/
Asterion
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby phoenixfollowsme » Mon May 23, 2011 9:17 am

phoenixfollowsme
Magician

Postby Asterion » Mon May 23, 2011 7:11 pm

One thing is for sure: it is NOT for begginers. One can not go: OMG, i found this kewl grimoire, and i totally did sum spellz and itz awsm! lolz!

It is a serious Arabic grimoire that teaches part of a system of practical magic dealing mostly with incantations. It takes long study f eastern practices and some training in Ruhanyyat to take up it s rites.
Asterion
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby phoenixfollowsme » Tue May 24, 2011 10:50 am

I know you say that with the best of intentions, but just because i'm a newbie doesn't mean I'm not familiar with Arabic as a language, i'm fluent in all aspects of it, reading writing talking understanding - and very very familiar with Kitab el Ruhaniyat. In arabic and translated to english.

Just saying.
phoenixfollowsme
Magician

Postby Asterion » Tue May 24, 2011 11:57 am

phoenixfollowsme wrote:I know you say that with the best of intentions, but just because i'm a newbie doesn't mean I'm not familiar with Arabic as a language, i'm fluent in all aspects of it, reading writing talking understanding - and very very familiar with Kitab el Ruhaniyat. In arabic and translated to english.

Just saying.

Oh heavens, no, it wasn't directed at you. In fact, not directed at anyone. But i ve had similar questions and queries about Red magic and the Harut and Marut, that i felt the need to clarify that. There are a lot of people diviong into things just for fun, and this is nothing to mess with.

You re a newbie?? From your posts i would never suspect you of such an abominable crime. :lol:

Sorry if you thought it was directed at you, maybe is the way I phrased it or the poor control i have over the subtleties of the English language, not being a native and all.

Yeah you commented on my blog! I remember!

Im not familiar with Kitab el Ruhaniyat. I have many many manuscripts, some I sell on scribd, some i share freely, but i can hardly read Arabic. I gotta say, you ve got a plus that i don't. I'm learning in a slow pace, but i m not in a hurry.
Asterion
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby phoenixfollowsme » Tue May 24, 2011 1:20 pm

Well... You're right. This grimoire is too strong and too scary. I won't summon demons. Or goetics or anything like that. I'm just not interested in getting myself into a situation I can't get out of. And I've seen lots of people do that... And I've been attacked by a spirit or two while doing angelic evocations, something else came down and I never used to bother with circles, and it tried to suffocate me. But anyway. You're right its not for newbies. But it is a good grimoire and arabic magic is very intense.
phoenixfollowsme
Magician

Next

Return to Grimoire Tradition