How was it like to summon Clauneck or Lucifuge Rofocale?

Discuss The Goetia, Theurgia-Goetia, Pauline Art, Almadel, Notary Art (or Ars Nova) , Grimorium Verum, Grand Grimoire etc.

Re: How was it like to summon Clauneck or Lucifuge Rofocale?

Postby king solomon » Tue May 24, 2011 2:31 am

Like it was said, you have to back up your work. Hey, go ahead and conjure for money and then sit around doing nothing, just don't complain when you find yourself collecting on your wifes life insurance policy.
king solomon

Postby dark_mage » Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 am

I do lottery analyses time and again - but I just can't seem to win the jackpot. Winning 3 numbers - that has happened to me twice after summoning them. Then again, you are hinting that I've summoned the wrong demon - guess I'll have to stick to Clauneck, do my day job and keep on doing those analysis.

But, going back to my previous question - is it a good idea to summon two demons to work together for the same goal? From the grimoires I read, Minoson causes one to win in contests and Clauneck bestows great wealth - so, having them work as a duo for the same task okay (for the lottery I mean)?
dark_mage
Initiate

Postby Bluefirephoenix » Tue May 24, 2011 11:00 am

You ever seen the movie wishmaster? The first one was the best and the last of the series not too bad. It's something to remember when your sending demons out for requests like this. You may get the money but the price or method may not be acceptable. I'm not saying it cannot be done without adverse consequences but it takes planning and careful thought. If you make out a pact make it carefully. I think it might be a little easier to work within the confines of pacts because you can spell out terms and avoid some of the traps and pitfalls inherent to this kind of working. Just a thought.
Bluefirephoenix
Magician

Postby Asterion » Tue May 24, 2011 11:49 am

@king solomon and bluefirephoenix:
dead on! I could hug you right now and give you cigars! People don t seem to understand how things are worth something and that doing nothing accomplishes anything. Will you guys be my BFFs? :lol:

This is my Most Secret Diagram of Arcane Magical Secrets that I have been given by the Archangel of Common Sense:
Pay attention.

Ready.?

DO Something------------------------------------> GET something
DO Nothing---------------------------------------> GET nothing

BTW: "Hey, i learned all these rituals, i did what it said, i burned the right incense, i engraved the seal in metal, I M ENTITLED to something for my work."

Wrong. In all of the above, you do nothing for others, or for the spirits you coerce, or for the people that will provide your goal or gain. You do it for yourself. It s like walking to a fast food teller yelling: Hey, i got out of my house, i walked 2 blocks, i stayed in line... You gotta give me free food!"

Nothing is free. You earn it one way or another. If someone just drops a sack of dollars on you, means you might be entitled to them by your selfless actions, mercy towards others and humility. Or simply the money you gave to poor people on the street and the change you left at the store are coming back to you.

If you sit on your buns and complain, without working, without contributing to society, to others, you will not have gain neither from others, nor from society.

I for one do not do magic to earn money. I try to earn money so that i can afford to do magic.
Asterion
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby BrotherButterball » Tue May 24, 2011 12:26 pm

dark_mage wrote:I do lottery analyses time and again - but I just can't seem to win the jackpot. Winning 3 numbers - that has happened to me twice after summoning them. Then again, you are hinting that I've summoned the wrong demon - guess I'll have to stick to Clauneck, do my day job and keep on doing those analysis.

But, going back to my previous question - is it a good idea to summon two demons to work together for the same goal? From the grimoires I read, Minoson causes one to win in contests and Clauneck bestows great wealth - so, having them work as a duo for the same task okay (for the lottery I mean)?

The late Al Manning would often say and write:

"Lets make a game of it and win ever more wonderfully."

If you make your magical workings a game, win or lose,

you remove the lust for result,

and any hindrances standing in your way.

And yes you can call two demons at the same time.

As I wrote before, what will you give back to the demons?

Will you forge an alliance and otherwise make pact with them?

Will you publish their names and seals

and spread their lore and names and ways

throughout the Earth?

There is an old Italian saying:

"One hand washes the other."

Why do you expect these demons to do anything for you?

What will you do for them?

In the grimoires, it was written, the demons serve

those who are their friends and confidantes.

The late Geof Gray Cobb wrote:

"The powers governing luck are fickle."

Remember, in playing lotteries, the odds are steep.

Your chances of winning are one in millions.

Luciferian, Aaron Donahue, who claims to be able to remote view

winning lottery numbers, began with picking three numbers, if I recall.

Maybe you should play smaller games of chance like Keno?

Please think on these things...

Tim
youcandomagick.wordpress.com

This is my new and updated website offering you mine knowledge and insight
and based upon mine 39 years of experimenting with magic and sorcery.
BrotherButterball
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby Asterion » Tue May 24, 2011 12:50 pm

BrotherButterball wrote:

Tim

Sorry, but this statement seems quite opposite to the nature of the relation Conjurer-Demon in grimoires.

Can you please tell me what grimoire uses this way of going about?
Asterion
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby amind » Tue May 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Asterion wrote:
BrotherButterball wrote:

Tim

Sorry, but this statement seems quite opposite to the nature of the relation Conjurer-Demon in grimoires.

From what I've read it seems to actually be quite the opposite. According to the bible, we as humans have dominion over these entities and angels because of the covenant. Also judging from the way the conjurations and threats are written in the grimoires, I highly doubt the medieval grimoires suggested such a thing as befriending them or kissing their ass. As they seem to be written within the christian & jewish paradigms, befriending demons would serve a more luciferian or satanic paradigm, or even an islamic one, if you are to believe that "Djinn" can be good. And even then, arab folklore warns of the deceptive nature of these entities.

This post has gone a bit off topic. But regarding Darkmage's question about using both entities, I say go for it. If you win the lottery then :bow I know this seems contradictory to my previous post of warnings, but it seems like you got your mind set on it regardless. I would highly reccomend using the circle and triangle if you are to continue with these experiments. Be ecclectic, not dangerous.
amind
Adept

Postby Bluefirephoenix » Tue May 24, 2011 2:56 pm

EWWWWWWWW CIgars are so nasty. :o

I think it's okay to use spirits to help out with stuff but you gotta be careful your not dealing with a human being and they dont think or act like humans would. Even so called benevolent spirits are like that. Maybe you should think of something specifically material instead of money. It's a little easier to manage in a pact. For example If I were to ask you get me the stuff to help the doc drain off some fluid from someones abdomen and threaten to tie you up and throw you in a fire if you didn't do it right away... and nothing else. You might try to imagine what would be needed. Look in the utility room and do the best you can. But chances are you'd grab the wrong size needle and you wouldn't even know about the vacume bottle needed. But you'ld be grabbing at everything. But if I told you; get the paracentisis tray it's on the lower left hand shelf in the utility room The kit has everything we need. its a kit yea big and it says paracentisis tray on it. Then chances are you'd get it right.

So in just asking for money and not doing anything to contribute or working in the material plane towards the same goal. The spirit has nothing to go on. Even a benevolent spirit can have trouble. A good example of this. I wanted to loose weight. I decided to go on a diet, but I wanted some help from a spirit so I made a servitor. I commissioned it I want to loose weight increase my metabolism but I don't want anything like cancer or some other disease. Well to increase my metabolism the spirit increased my thyroid activity. It worked I lost weight. It just melted right off. .... then I started having heart trouble because my increased thyroid levels had irritated the neuroconduction system of my heart. I had an episode of atrial fibrilation ended up in ER to be cardioverted. The spirit was working the safest possible way it could while still accellerating the weight loss. But it's knowledge of how the body interacts was incomplete and there were totally unintentional consequences. I owned that fault entirely. There was no disease process... well the docs thought there was but once I deactivated the spirit things slowely stabalized again. It was the sensitivity of my heart to the intervention. The arrythmia is not a particuarly serious one, though it was very uncomfortable it's not life threatening.

Well I'm not going to tell an endocrinologist I'm also working with that I conjured a spirit and told it to do something that wasn't smart. I think that would result in an immediate psyc referral.
Bluefirephoenix
Magician

Postby Asterion » Tue May 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Amind, you might be confusing the Bible with the Quran, but as far as I m concerned, that s what i was reffering to. Demons are not friendly in grimoires, and conjurers do not make an effort to befriend them. On the contrary. I know of no authentic grimoire that teaches about ways to befriend demons. By authentic grimoires i mean the actual hystorical books called this, not modern interpretations or books on magic.
Asterion
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby BrotherButterball » Tue May 24, 2011 4:05 pm

Asterion wrote:
BrotherButterball wrote:

Tim

@Asterion:

I was quoting Waite in The Book of Black Magic by Waite.

Believe he was referring to the Grand Grimoire and the Grimoirium Verum.

He and I could be wrong but this has been my experience.

Tim
youcandomagick.wordpress.com

This is my new and updated website offering you mine knowledge and insight
and based upon mine 39 years of experimenting with magic and sorcery.
BrotherButterball
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Grimoire Tradition