Pactvm Pactorvm

Discuss The Goetia, Theurgia-Goetia, Pauline Art, Almadel, Notary Art (or Ars Nova) , Grimorium Verum, Grand Grimoire etc.

Pactvm Pactorvm

Postby enochianhoodrat » Wed May 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Has anybody ever used the Pactum Pactorum? I heard it's a very good way of getting the best physical results possible?
enochianhoodrat
Adept

Re: Pactvm Pactorvm

Postby chrisgsasha » Wed May 09, 2012 8:01 pm

what is pactum pactorum? i really want to know!!! anyone please?
chrisgsasha
Adept

Postby enochianhoodrat » Wed May 09, 2012 8:23 pm

ritual to invoke material things
enochianhoodrat
Adept

Postby enochianhoodrat » Wed May 09, 2012 8:40 pm

found here at http://www.cursosdemagia.com.br/faqpactorum.htm

here it is in english:

Understanding Pactum Pactorum

Those who delve in the occult studies find that for more than a magician to be disciplined and trained to keep their psychic gifts established, its power is limited to the plane in which he lives. This is a rule of nature to which all living beings are subject and therefore no use to circumvent that miracles do not happen.

For a magician has some higher power is really necessary to have a higher power to help. And this was the search for magicians of all time. Some of them, the most famous were successful in their quest others have failed. Some became famous by the great mistakes made. Among the best known is King Solomon, and a large number of works assigned to it. Regardless of who has written such books is the fact that the great secrecy of Pacts is omitted in all of them. No book or library reveals verdeira formula to make a pact. The reason for this statement is quite simple: There is a secret behind the whole ritual is this secret that obligates the organization to comply with the Pact. Do not use just follow the ritual or have the seal of the Spirit. While it is a fact that the seals of the bodies are found easily on the internet and even in possession of these stamps, people do not achieve success in their rituals. However, this secret can never be revealed by the agreed upon, because if he did would be breaking his own Covenant and reversing it against you. Look deeper into the ancient books of magic. There is no knowledge that these Magi - the authors of the Grimoires, have made ​​the ritual of the Covenant to anyone. But many services provided to the monarchs of his time in exchange for wealth and favors.

Our ritual is like that, we introduce people to the organization as our protected instructing her mission to bring you wealth and material goods. We can not nor reveal the secret and if anyone says otherwise is lying or making a profound mistake.

Of course there's all kinds of stuff out there, people who perform rituals and outdated nonsense that will only further worsen their lives. Others who believe that denying Christ and evoke demons will bring wealth, and has mad until deny himself the Holy Guardian Angel and deliver their souls to the harmful entities. This is not how it works, I'd say it's the opposite!

The first step is to understand the universe!

To this we must clear the mind of all concepts and prejudices. You must look in the third person, as one observes from above everything that happens down here. Our truths cease to exist. It can be seen then that there is only one creator and that good and evil are relative. In fact everything follows a universal law. Nothing can stand against the Creator, so our Covenant should be done with your consent!

Angels & Demons

They are human conceptions. There are bodies celestial and telluric entities. The telluric entities are responsible for material things, the heavenly spiritual things. We must recognize the hierarchy and the roles of each entity. Likewise you will not ask the priest who is his lawyer!

Lucifer

It is the Steward of the Planet Earth. All planets and celestial bodies have their ruler and a hierarchy below it, responsible for various sectors. Misinterpreted, called the Fallen Angel, maybe a big mistake in translation or a deliberate demoninação those who wanted to keep power in the hands. In our view we believe that the correct way would be to say: "The angel who came down to govern the material plane." Down with a mission and did not fall as erroneously say. Lucifer means "The Light Bearer". As the "Bringer of Light" could be an entity trevosa?

Good and evil living within us!

Man is the greatest manifestation of Light and Darkness! No other being in the universe can love or hate as much as men. Entities with different functions but there are those who enable us, humans!

The Pactvm Pactorvm is a Covenant of Light, made ​​under the auspices of Adonai. Through this pact with Adonai, where we delivered our bodies and our souls to Him, consguimos your consent for Lucifer, his designee, to govern the planet allow their subordinates to carry out our wishes.

The organization of the ritual

The entity responsible for the wealth is below Lucifer. At your request we can not disclose details of the ritual. But, as the proposed school is to unveil the occult, so we decided to update this page bringing the maximum possible explanations. As we said before, each entity has a function. This entity is responsible for wealth. Therefore, it will not ever be responsible for other incidents that might happen by chance in the life of the assignment. There are people who fear the pact for fear of something happening to their loved ones, or yourself. This will not happen because it is not part of his nature. It is important to emphasize this. Nor is there to deliver souls, because it is already delivered to Adonai in the first Covenant. It takes a very enlightened mind to understand that the Pactuante not doing anything wrong and not committing any sin. Only is contacting with an entity created by the same God who created man and all that exists, and that this entity has the power to bring you riches. Nothing more!

The Pactvm Pactorvm is a rite of High Magic only for the Kings!

The Kings are those who have an open mind and have the courage to face the world as it really is!

The Kings are those who take responsibility for their actions rather than sympathize with their own pain!

The Kings are warriors, conquerors and ambitious ...

The Kings do not understand that being a slave of matter does not mean living in poverty, but all possess and dominate whatever good comes to be desired. Kings reign over all things. And the slaves shall serve!

Next ritual 21/01/2012
Text Box: Think about this:

₢ IEE Paths of Tradition - All rights reserved.

The contents of this site is protected by the Copyright Act - Federal Law No. 9.610/98. Do not copy or disclose its contents without prior authorization.

Questions and Answers on Pactvm Pactorvm

1 - Pactvm Pactorvm is a diabolic pact?

R. No. First, we have this vision "Christianized" demons. And do not believe that wealth is evil. We understand that everything in the universe has a ruler and the entity with which pactuamos under the protection and permission of Adonai is simply the planetary ruler of all existing wealth on earth.

2 - The organization asks me for a blood sacrifice?

R. No.

3 - Some bad can happen to me or my family if I participate in the ritual Pactorum Pact?

R. Not under the Covenant. It is important to understand that each entity has a function, just as angels, angel of love, healing, death, guardian angel, messenger, etc ... This entity has the function of distributing wealth. If you do not fulfill their agreement, he will not slay his kin, not only will give you that you asked.

4 - During the ritual we can speak with authority?

R. Yes, during the ritual and then also for 20 years as many times as you want or need. That is, you do not need to ask all at once on the day of the Covenant may ask anything you want during this period. Remember that the entity is not incorporated, is a power and therefore can not be incorporated into a person, for the kill. We call the entity and it manifests itself. After the agreed upon may evoke it as many times as you need.

5 - Why 20 years?

R. Every contract has an end, we find that twenty years is enough to get the person billionaire! Rs.

6 - E and I were to die before the age of 20 what happens?

R. Nothing, the agreement is terminated without any prejudice to the parties. As I said, the entity is related only to the rich, so can not give you protection or increase your life span, or kill your enemies. You can not ask him anything other than wealth.

7 - The entity that I ask in return?

R. Besides strengthening the egregore you can offer it to anything you want. Remember that values ​​differ from our spirits and this is not necessary a great sacrifice. King Solomon offered a piece of gold every day of the month. But on the day of the Pact will give a course and teach the best ways to work with the entity.

8 - And how are the results?

R. Immediate and progressive. You will not dawn rich and find a folder or cash or a treasure of sprouting Earth, but notice that something is moving energies to its success very quickly and indisputable. People who had a trade, for example, has felt the next day the exaggerated increase in sales, other money received could not get the time, others received promotion in the office, work proposals, good deals closed. Finally, within the reality of each things are happening. What we recommend is that once a person may, if it is not the case, open your own business where you can thrive indefinitely, far more than working employee. Generally, during the first months after the ritual pactuante achieve this goal.

9 - Can I go to church to perform if the Covenant?

R. I think those making the pact because he is awakened from the torpor and already saw the lies and deceptions of the church therefore has no reason nor faith to attend church. However, if the person is invited to a wedding or baptism, for example, can go without any problem. If you want you can also pray. I for instance I recall where St. Michael the Archangel need protection, one thing has nothing to do with the other, as explained above, each in its function.

10 - Who does the covenant is Satanist?

R. No. We are not Satanists, Luciferians are. Lucifer Lux is for us - when God created the world he said: Fiat Lux and there was light (Luxferre). Light is knowledge, wisdom, the morning star, etc.. We have nothing to do with anti-Christian nor anti exempo by Jesus to speak out despite the lies of the Church. What we have is against the falsehood of men who use the faith of others to impose fear and enslave the people. I think people have not stopped to think about the damage caused by the imposition of religion to each individual. All damages, frustrations, limitations etc.. Caused by a lie that spreads mass and few benefits. Anyway is not the time to talk about it, but that each draw their own conclusions. Newspapers and other media bring to the attention of all just think a little bit.

I hope I have clarified the main doubts!

I DUB THIS BULLSHIT.. who else thinks the same?
enochianhoodrat
Adept

Postby chrisgsasha » Thu May 10, 2012 7:43 am

so how do you perform the ritual?
chrisgsasha
Adept

Postby enochianhoodrat » Fri May 11, 2012 4:54 pm

I dont know, thats why i took it to the forum.. it could be a bunch of HOOEY.. somebody on here probably knows
enochianhoodrat
Adept

Postby Gilbertopb » Sat May 12, 2012 5:26 am

They are a school of magic. They sell CDs with ready courses, have a store of esoteric articles, do readings, etc.

The "pactvm" ritual as stated in the site, is a ritual to one become rich, millionaire.
They do the invocation for you.
They present you to an spirit that is below Lucifer, so it will serve you, because they already have a pact.
Then you and the spirit will have a pact with for 20 years.
This time you can ask any richnessm that may come increasing, for example, you start a job and this will grown up.
There´s a cheap course to prepare for the ritual, but I didn´t find the "ritual" price.

In the FAQ they say you can still do whatever you like. BUT, for example, about going to church, as you "now" is will be free from this, you don´t have why go to the church, except to a wedding, for example. They say you can but the text is polite and appears to say a clear "no". :thinking
Gilbertopb
Supreme Magus

Postby enochianhoodrat » Sat May 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Well, the church thing is no problem.. because i can study the bible and preach to others while at home or out anywhere.. and entering a synagouge is probably not a problem.

But does the Pactvm work? thats the question Marengo told me.. many artist have done the pactvm,and are doing well, but thats a vague description and testimonial.
enochianhoodrat
Adept

Postby enochianhoodrat » Sun May 13, 2012 1:05 am

ritual is 1800 usd
enochianhoodrat
Adept

Postby Sputnik » Sun May 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Perhaps it's just me, but don't you feel that the whole thing seems dubious in the first place? It doesn't feel right to me..
Sputnik
Adept

Next

Return to Grimoire Tradition