The Freeze Spell

Discuss Cursing , Hexing , Self Defense, The Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, Darker Currents.
Forum rules
This forum is about techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magick, lets keep it focused.
This forum explicitly forbids any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magick. I am assuming that we are all adults here who are capable of making risk /return decisions, please don't prove me wrong.
Normal spell begging rules apply, please adhere to them
What people do and how they do it is up to them, if it offends you, please take it to PM. Flaming, trolling, etc is forbidden

The Freeze Spell

Postby Vovin » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:44 am

I have been using this low magick spell for a years now with great success, and I have shared this with a few of you on the forum. I like it because it removes people from your life inobtrusively. For example work colleugues have moved departments or left the company or problem neighbours have become embroiled in there own affairs or have simply moved out of the area after this has been cast on them. I prefer this to doing death spells or throwing there life into turmoil but thats just me. Sometimes its smarter just to remove the problem than to swat flies with machine guns.

A small piece of paper the size of a post it
A piece of string about 4 to five inches long
A plastic container like a jar or something that can be filled with water and sealed without bursting in your freezer.

Write the problem persons name in full onto the piece of paper.
Roll the piece of paper into a scroll.
Bind the scroll with the piece of string and bind it tightly uttering your intent. "I want Marilyn Manson to stop meddling in my affairs and from saying or causing any harm to myself or reputation. May they become so embroiled in there own affairs that I will no longer be involved in any way with this person for as long as this string binds this scroll so mote it be."
Take the bound scroll and put it into the pastic jar of water. Seal this and place it in the back of your freezer. The person should not bother you again.. You can quite easliy undo it by thawing the frozen scroll and undoing the binding...
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)
Vovin
Magister Templi
Magister Templi

Re: The Freeze Spell

Postby Martialis » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:40 pm

Memories......lol. That spell of yours reminds me of something my mom used to do years ago when she was into the occult. I'm not sure exactly what went in it aside from a piece of paper with a person's name on it but she used to place this jar in the back of the freezer and I'm thinkin it was for a similar effect. Marilyn Manson? He's not such a bad guy, lol. :P
Martialis

Postby ElBrujo » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:54 pm

Hello Vovin.

That spell looks very familiar. Isnt that one from Dorothy Morrison's book Everyday Magic? I could be mistaken, but I have seen it somewhere before..
ElBrujo

Postby Vovin » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:34 am

I received it from someone a number of years ago I am not sure of the sources .. I have seen it floating around the net in various forms. Martialis funny that! As a good friend I work with, told me her grandmother used this same spell from time to time.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)
Vovin
Magister Templi
Magister Templi

Postby BrotherM » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:59 am

Awesome spell, nice one Vovin! You should try it but instead of just writing their name, write their name in the AREPO TENET OPERA ROTAS formula. You can then write the specific way you want them to disappear in a circle around the square. Of course, if you want them to do anything else... then just write that around the circle ;)

Mad love

Bro-M
Kill them all and let God sort it out
BrotherM
Supreme Magus

Postby Grab » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:44 am

Is this Freeze Spell a typical binding spell? What can it be used for, apart from chasing away unwanted people? Any of the typical bindings, like make X stop smoking, make Y stop knitting, make Z disappear into thin air etc?
Last edited by Grab on Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fun quote by Uncle Chuckie about Radionics: "To rule mankind and make the world obey"
Grab
Grand Conjurer

Postby Neophyte » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:43 pm

BrotherM wrote: You should try it but instead of just writing their name, write their name in the AREPO TENET OPERA ROTAS formula. You can then write the specific way you want them to disappear in a circle around the square. Of course, if you want them to do anything else... then just write that around the circle ;)

Grab, I found this link which offers purported uses, but someone on this board who has actually used the formula may be a more authentic validator. http://www.paganwiki.org/index.php?title=Sator_square

Bro-M, I like that this spell doesn't cause harm (or shouldn't) as there is someone I work with is who quite petty, and I would like them to stop being this way, but don't want the person hurt. Do you mean write the letters of the person's name using the formula, or write the name itself over the formula itself?

How might it look, for instance, if the person's name is Merlin Guysobad (not a real person, I just made that up as none of the letters in the name repeat themselves and might give a clear picture in an example) and I want the person to "stop behaving like a spoilt child", or "accept another job elsewhere". (Pasting a copy of the formula for ease.)

S A T O R
A R E P O
T E N E T
O P E R A
R O T A S
"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."
Albert Einsten
Neophyte
Adept

Postby BrotherM » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:44 pm

Say the person's name is John Smith, the easiest way is to just do:

JohnSmith
ohnSmithJ
hnSmithJo
nSmithJoh
SmithJohn
mithJohnS
ithJohnSm
thJohnSmi
hJohnSmit

You can get more complicated, but you have to follow your nose:

1) Spell it across
2) Spell it down the left side
3) Spell it backwards down the bottom
4) Spell it reversed up the end

JohnSmith
oXXXXXXXt
hXXXXXXXi
nXXXXXXXm
SXXXXXXXS
mXXXXXXXn
iXXXXXXXh
tXXXXXXXo
htimSnhoJ

Now fill out the cross:

JohnSmith
oXXXmXXXt
hXXXiXXXi
nXXXtXXXm
SmithtimS
mXXXtXXXn
iXXXiXXXh
tXXXmXXXo
htimSnhoJ

Then Soduko the rest ;) It is easier if you make a grid first and then fill out the letters

Mad love

Bro-M
Kill them all and let God sort it out
BrotherM
Supreme Magus

Postby Vrischika » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:51 am

Thanks Vovin and BrotherM, this is better version of this spell than the one I've known... I used this yesterday to quiet some neighbors... Using the Sator, arepo... etc. formula is a good idea btw. :)
Vrischika

Postby Sectator Veritas » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:42 pm

This is perhaps the very first spell I ever learned. It appeared to have worked
Sectator Veritas
Adept

Next

Return to Black Magic