I Am's Solar Grounding and Banishing Rituals

General Magical Discussion

I Am's Solar Grounding and Banishing Rituals

Postby Vovin » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:22 pm

This was posted on Occult Forums a few years AGO i have used it and it definitely works it takes awhile to get the hang of..

Solar Grounding Ritual

Visualize yourself as growing very large...huge. Grow until you can put one foot on the Sun and the other on the Earth. Size DOES matter! If you can see yourself bigger than the Galaxies that is even better. See yourself in the darkness of space with your feet on the two worlds.

Draw up power from the Sun into yourself and re-direct it into the Earth. Just make certain one foot (I have always put the Right foot on the Sun) is firmly planted on the Sun and the other foot is firmly planted on the Earth. You need to feel the power rising up from the Sun into your body, feel your body being infused by this energy, and then feel the power flow down the other leg into the Earth.

Do this continuously for about 15 minutes. At the end of the 15 minutes, shut off the flow to the Earth while still drawing the power from the Sun. Continue this for about 1 minute. At the end of this exercise see yourself shrink down to your normal size.

Do this exercise two to three times a day for the next week. This exercise should make an immediate difference in your available energy and should also ground you. I will not tell you WHAT you will feel however I guarantee you that you WILL feel the energy within you and passing through you.

Many are unable to do this exercise for a full 15 minutes when starting. If you are doing it properly you may need to do it for shorter periods initially. Additionally, to call this exercise a “Grounding” exercise is VERY misleading. Once you begin this exercise you will experience some unusual things that will open an entire new world to you. This results of this exercise actually change based on YOUR NEEDS at the time.

Solar Banishing Wave

The Banishing Wave is a technique that the Magickian can use that is effective against ALL entities in my experience. There is one key requirement that is necessary for the Banishing Wave to work; the Magickian has to KNOW that the Banishing Wave will work.

The Magickian VISUALIZES and FEELS a wave, similar to the blast wave of a nuclear explosion, expanding and radiating out from within the Magickian in all directions. The wave should be seen as forming a pressure wave that physically and astrally “blows away” anything in its path. The Magickian should feel the heat of the explosion, the force of the blast, and should SEE the pressure wave expanding out to the horizon in all directions. This explosion should be seen and felt as an expanding CIRCLE or SPHERE, with the Magickian being in the center of this explosion..

The effectiveness of the Banishing Wave is greatly increased if the Magickian incorporates the energy of the Solar Grounding Ritual. To do this all that is required is that the Magickian remembers what the energy of the Solar Grounding Ritual feels like and feel THAT ENERGY as the nuclear explosion that radiates and expands evenly away from the Magickian.

This Banishing technique, once mastered, can be performed instantly almost without thought and, as long as the Magickian KNOWS that it works, has proved effective (in my personal practice) against any entity or force that the Magickian wishes to Banish.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)
Vovin
Magister Templi
Magister Templi

Re: I Am's Solar Grounding and Banishing Rituals

Postby Martialis » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:04 am

Very creative! It's nice to see refreshing alternative ideas instead of the regurgitated messes one often finds. I'm just wondering if there's another component that keeps up the imagery present in the other two that serves to pick up where the banishing left off.
Martialis

Postby pammie » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:34 am

Wow I really like these.

Thankyou
Pammie
pammie
Initiate

Postby Matt » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:29 pm

I am not clear as to why its called a banishing ritual, seems more like infusing power into oneself than clearing an area.

Any ideas?
Matt
Initiate

Postby Frater KM » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:18 pm

I think the banishing wave part of it is the only banishing, the previous one is listed as grounding. I would agree that it sounds more empowering than grounding though. The whole stepping on the sun with your right foot makes no sense to me though as the sun is represented by Tiphareth, the heart chakra - ie within the magickian.
Liber AL vel Legis I:3 "Every man and every woman is a star".
http://www.battycave.com/blog
Frater KM
Magician

Postby Matt » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:15 pm

Yes, that is what makes me think its empowering and the connection with Tiphareth seems to reinforce that idea. Also, the empowerment is then redirected throughout the magickian and then down through the earth as if it is to be an aid to the magickian in his earthly influence.

Seems to be the only ritual of its kind, unless there are other planetary rituals? Maybe it could be adapted to say get the energies of other planets, whatever is needed at the time?
Matt
Initiate

Postby Frater KM » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:19 am

I guess it just depends on your approach to magick. If you're into the white light energy visualization and movement then I guess it could work but it doesn't seem to be based on traditional/accepted magickal theory.
Frater KM
Magician

Postby Vovin » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:36 am

Dont get all tied up in correspondences and theory. Some things just work. the Golden Dawn and even crowley tried to assign everything Qabalisticaly (Liber 777) based on the premise that the whole world and all systems of magic fit neatly on the tree of lifeand they made some erroneous mistakes by doing that. e.g Trying to fit the spirits of the Goetia on the Seven Seals of Dee's Holy Table etc. and here's this entity. He's been around for so many thousand years before we were born interacting with the human race, with magicians specificly. The fact that some well meaning qabalist put his name on line #15 along with the tarot card Emperor and the Hebrew letter Heh is just the most inexplicable thing. Its a good framework to work from but thats it a framework. Dont let it become dogma. Its the solar nature of empowerment builds up the energy required to generate the blast effect of the Banishing wave. I can state that this Banishing works very effectively against chaotic spirits that do not respond to the LBRP etc. But hey the proof is in the pudding give it a go :)
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)
Vovin
Magister Templi
Magister Templi

Postby Matt » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:14 am

Yes I tend to see the theories as a framework too, after all, we don't have all of the magickal texts and practises because much seems to have been destroyed according to what we read, so I think we, as modern magickians, maybe need to experiment and question and even if we cannot recover what we presume was there, then we can at least develop magick and consider possibilities.

For instance, we do not know if the Solar Banishing Ritual was a result of trying out other energy experiments with other planets and it was the one using the sun and earth that produced either a desired result or was found to be effective by chance. It may have been the result of testing out a magickal principle or the development of something that was read.

If only I AM was here to ask!
Matt
Initiate

Postby Frater KM » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:53 am

Oh, I don't take Liber 777 or any other such scholarly work as dogma and rather take it as a framework, so to speak. However, as a ceremonial magickian, I don't just accept that things work but rather I try to understand what is going on and why they work. Modern Qabalists aren't the only ones to assign the sun to the heart. It is a pretty universal symbolism and I think that says a lot. Or maybe this can be taken as a practice of contortionism - placing your foot on your heart :D
Frater KM
Magician

Next

Return to General Magick Discussion